Thread: My email

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My email

This is my email to the idiots in Illinos that repimanded that student for NOT standing for the mexican national anthem!

How DARE you reprimand an American citizen for not wanting to stand and honor the anthem of another country! He had every right not to do so!

This is America and if my children's school reprimanded them for not standing to observe and HONOR another COUNTRY'S anthem, I would have that school in court for violation of my child's first amendment rights!

You sir, as well as the President of the school board, Ken Kaczynski have no backbone! When you make the statement that "If we were teaching one culture's history over another, then we have an issue." "But I don't think that's the case." you are way off base!

First of all, the black citizens that are observing black history month are AMERICANS and therefore when they say the pledge, it is to the United States of America, NOT MEXICO! Black Americans speak ENGLISH! They are American citizens! You cannot even begin to compare the two. If you want to have hispanic history month, fine. HOWEVER, this is AMERICA and we do not pledge loyalty to ANY country but AMERICA!

In my view, all you are doing is pandering to the (illegal's) that you know full well are over running the country, but you don't have the guts to say it!

So help me, if this student, that had every right NOT to observe and pledge alligence to another country is harassed or threatened by the school board in any way, you will have more American citizens coming to his defense than you could possibly imagine! I will personally contribute to his defense fund if it comes to that and there are a lot of American citizens that will do the same! I will be forwarding this email to every pro AMERICAN group that I can find. I certainly hope you and the board have a GOOD explanation for your actions!

B. Dowdy
    Birmingham, AL
    B. Dowdy
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Yes mam. Good work, ohflyingone You are an honorary member of
    ALOFA !!!

That is our new ficticious group to countercede (not sure of the word I'm looking for, but that may be it) La Raza and Maldef (whatever it's called).

ALOFA stands for: AMERICANS LOOKING OUT FOR AMERICA

That story about that wonderful American teenager was infuriating. Can you imagine that happening in America

How many more years of this do we have left ?? 3 and 1/2 ??
    Give us patience, Lord.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

That is our new ficticious group to countercede (not sure of the word I'm looking for, but that may be it) La Raza and Maldef (whatever it's called).
    Yes, it is MALDEF. This stands for Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund. Of course the name has nothing to do with what they really do, which is to sue to get illegal Mexicans/Hispanics the same rights as you and me.

Thank you ohflyingone. Great letter.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I think

we need to have an Americans looking out for America Defense Fund!!!!!!!!

We need to build a fund so that we can retain attorneys to fight for the AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!! That is if their ar any attornies that give a dam_ about the American people!

I would love to hear from any attornies out there that would be willing to fight for this country and our people!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

There are some attorneys out there who are ready and willing if we had the money to do anything about anything. I've been advocating a group fund for just such things for months now without any interest.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    There are some attorneys out there who are ready and willing if we had the money to do anything about anything. I've been advocating a group fund for just such things for months now without any interest.

RR
    Well, I am hoping Judicial Watch takes on these one. I emailed them on this when it happen.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06