Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    How come these spanish channels never have English subtitles for non-spanish speaking viewers? Perhaps they do and I just missed them since I do not watch much spanish television.
    I've always wondered that too. Every single news outlet in El Paso has a Latino special section. There's one day out of the week where the newspaper has two entire full pages devoted to the Hispanic Business Chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    How come these spanish channels never have English subtitles for non-spanish speaking viewers? Perhaps they do and I just missed them since I do not watch much spanish television.
    NoBueno, I have often wondered this myself as I would love to know what they are saying on "their" news! After all, it should go both ways!!!

alamb and American Elizabeth--great work!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now you know why Fox owner Rupert Murdoch supports amnesty for illegals, so he can make more $$$$$$$ at our expense!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Now you know why Fox owner Rupert Murdoch supports amnesty for illegals, so he can make more $$$$$$$ at our expense!!!
    Ditto! Since some hispanics perceive amnesty as a racial issue (all others who see it as a rule of law issue are branded “racistsâ€

I was shocked when I heard there was a seperate section for Latinos! Why? Dont they read and view the same news we all do? It just keeps getting crazier. Why not have a list for all of the races and ethnic groups? I would have hoped FOX would know better than to pull a stupiid stunt like this one.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On a side note: AOHell added a Latino section quite awhile ago.

Our newspaper online has the entire paper in Spanish.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/spanish

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It is all about money. The greedy follow where they think they can make the most money. Rupert Murdoch is just now getting on the bandwagon the politicians have already been on.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    It is all about money. The greedy follow where they think they can make the most money. Rupert Murdoch is just now getting on the bandwagon the politicians have already been on.
    Rupert Murdoch is part of the open border people, has been working for that agenda for years. I watch Fox Business News mostly...very little of Fox News...But if something better comes along I will move..All the media stations are in this together and slant the news they way they want.there are only a few owners not a one is independent...they move with the wind and there isn't one that is unbaised....kind of like the good guy, bad guy thing they take turns....

Kathyet

kathyet...I too mostly watch Fox. They seem to have more anchors/reporters who don't just follow the party line so to speak. In fact, they seem to be the only channel I've seen that reports on the border problems in a more realistic way. Excluding certain ones that is...like Geraldo the idiot. Sometimes they are the only channel to report any of the news concerning Mexico and illegals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast