Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    kathyet...I too mostly watch Fox. They seem to have more anchors/reporters who don't just follow the party line so to speak. In fact, they seem to be the only channel I've seen that reports on the border problems in a more realistic way. Excluding certain ones that is...like Geraldo the idiot. Sometimes they are the only channel to report any of the news concerning Mexico and illegals.

Yep your right they both(Fox News and Fox Business News) are the only ones to watch, but I am always looking...
    Kathyet

Plus the Fox News Girls are hot lookin' lets not forget that!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well steve, the only response I have to that is....of course they are, they are likely conservative women, and what's on the inside shines through to the outside. Liberalism is ugly, and it comes through eventually .
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very well put AE, "Keep on Shinin!" Everybody.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I'm pretty much on Fox every day , but I do also get info from other sources

Murdoch may be an open borders loon , but Fox news gives a much greater perspective on illegal immigration , besides a lot more coverage than other channels.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123