Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The woman was taken to the hospital and then arrested upon release and charged with Assault and Battery.

A source in Cali tells me they set Frank's bail at 20,000 and charged him with a felony because the dent was deemed to be more than $400 in damages. This means his friends and or family had to come up with 2k for bail.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The woman was taken to the hospital and then arrested upon release and charged with Assault and Battery.
    I am delighted to hear this! And I hope her bail is twenty grand also!

And does this mean that the next time some illegal opens their car door and dings mine in a parking lot somewhere I can have them arrested?

That is a ridiculous charge over four hundred bucks worth of damage which, if uncle Luis or Uncle Jesus fixes it will only cost the old broad fifty bucks anyway! A felony!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, carzy lady could have had the dent before she started all the other insane antics.

Dixie

Dixie, how did you go from Rosie the Riveter (hoochie mama) to Joan of Arc. She's French isn't she? Just kidding like your new avitar

You know, carzy lady could have had the dent before she started all the other insane antics.
    And it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. The hit people's cars all the time in parking lots then leave.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a disturbing story indeed. These people will stoop to any level to bring down this country

I don't know what makes people think they can tell blatant lies with so many witnesses in the area. But the name of the game for the illegals is: "one lies and the other swears to it."

But the name of the game for the illegals is: "one lies and the other swears to it."
    That's what's frightening. They are always in huge groups and people come out of the woodwork to back up a lie. You just watch the lawsuits start. It won't be safe to make a quick run to anywhere alone anymore. It's scarey coz they claim they can't understand you and you aren't allowed to touch them even if you are trying to save them from their own stupidity. I know it's stupid but my neighbor keeps telling me don't let these certain boys anywhere on my property because the parents are sue crazy about everything. I have a big oak tree in the front yard and they purposly throw their frizby up in it so they can climb the tree. You tell them no and they just wait till you turn away or come back in the evening when you can't see them. If they can't understand you and you can't touch them and it's not top crime so the police aren't going to be too happy being called out for that, what are you to do? Besides...unless it's murder it takes the police an hour or 2 to respond. It makes it hard also coz then your a "bad" neighbor and these kids stop at nothing anymore to "get back" at you.
    These people can destroy your life and they have plenty of free legal help and they don't hesitate to try and get everything they feel they are entitled to.
    I hope justice prevails here and there's plenty of recordings on those cameras.

I know what you mean crazybird. Back a few years ago, there were some little snots who lived a couple doors down from me (I'm positive the mother was an illegal and I'm not sure about the father but he was gone most of the time anyway) who liked to walk along the stone walls that separated the back yards on my block from the back yards on the block behind me. I lost count of the number of times I had to get up and tell those kids to stop walking along that wall. They would throw glass bottles, rocks and whatever else they could find into my yard and my next door neighbor's yard to harass our dogs if they thought nobody was looking at them. But there is no doubt in my mind that if one of those kids had fallen off that wall and broke an arm that the parents who were too busy smoking and drinking to keep track of them would sue us.

The other way, three doors down, there were a couple little boys who couldn't have even been five yet who were out wandering around the streets at night. Those kids were taken away from their parents.

Across the street, I am positive the people are illegal and every time something goes wrong, they take it our on their little girl who appears to be about ten. The Spanish people on both sides of them have reported them on numerous occasions for various things. Then the mother and the girl are gone for several weeks -- probably back across the border until the heat is off them.

Then, there are a couple of families who keep really close track of their kids and want them to grow up to be decent people.

We are the only non-hispanics on our street for the past five years now and it has been a real education to say the least!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast