Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My head is going to explode!!!!!

On the democratic debate on CNN Clinton just said that English cannot be th "official "language of the US because in NYC the government would not be able to provide translators in hospitals.
    Somebody please help me................
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

He sure isn't helping matters, is he?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

every one of these pinheads are for amnesty, absolutely sickening.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

English is and should be the official language in this country, the fact it isn't officially so is beyond me. Just like it's common courtesy when you go to foreign countries to learn the language and ways of that country, I expect anyone coming to this country to do the same. I don't think it's too much to require this and also that they have some skills and are in the process of becoming a citizen. I don't like the whole visa thing where people can come stay here indefinately and reap the rewards without loyalty. I have no sympathy for the excuses of it's too hard or they are poor............ good for you. Many poor people came legally and sacrificed to become an AMERICAN, get off your asses and do the same. I don't accept lazy excuses from my kids about their school work, I won't accept them from people who are too lazy to do it the right way and have disloyalty in their hearts.

April
    Clinton also said that she was in favor of English being the national language, but not the official language because of the legal ramifications, such as it would mean ballots would not have the spanish language on them only English, no translators in hospitals etc. It was infuriating, none of them want English for the official language except for one and they are all pro illegal!! Disgusting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Clinton also said that she was in favor of English being the national language, but not the official language because of the legal ramifications, such as it would mean ballots would not have the spanish language on them only English, no translators in hospitals etc. It was infuriating, none of them want English for the official language except for one and they are all pro illegal!! Disgusting!!!
    Oh boohoo, if it's in English then the poor little lazy people won't be able to read it. That's the point. Leanr Enlgish or stay behind.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Translators???!!! How about enforcing the rule of people HAVING to learn english or, better yet, seal the borders, deport the existing illegals, so there would be no need for "translators."
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

April
    Clinton wants to make sure there is Spanish on those ballots.....she is very supportive of illegals and La Raza and hopes that pays off in votes. She is DISGUSTING!

I thought if you don't know English you can't pass your citizenship test. This is to encourage illegals to vote using their fake ID.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Exactly, Swatchick!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast