Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why are they making it so difficult!!! Just immigrants have been coming
    to this country for years and learned the English language. What's so
    wrong with making it our official language. If they need a translater I'm
    sure there will be somebody in their family that can speak English or
    they can find a translator among the staff. Why is it that the Spanish
    speaking have to have everything provided for them in Spanish instead
    of learning English? Because they do not want to learn English and to
    assimilate into our culture. This will divide the nation. Senator Sellout
    Clinton and the rest need to get this thru their thick heads and stop
    pandering to one minority group.

Do you remember when Bill Clinton was running for the Democratic Party nomination back in late 1991, early 1992 -- his campaign mantra back then was that he was "fighting for the forgotten middle class."

Well, looks like Billary has forgotten. S/he has thrown her support fully behind amnesty, illegal immigrants and ethnic activist groups at the expense of the American middle class.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Part of the process of an immigrant becoming a citizen should be to go to English classes. They cannot obtain citizenship or vote until they do speak English along with learing the history and heritage of the U.S.A. What am I saying??? They aren't even teaching that to our own kids!!

I find it funny that they have no problem spending the bucks to translate everyting from DMV manuals to voting ballots into 116 different languages...but we can't spend the money for English instructors or interpreters to help the immigrants assimilate!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I truly hate that woman!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Clinton wants to make sure there is Spanish on those ballots.....she is very supportive of illegals and La Raza and hopes that pays off in votes. She is DISGUSTING!
    You got that right April She's saying that not one hospital employee in NYC hospitals speak spanish Now how stupid she must think we all are
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

I was raised by immigrants who learned English. In Canada at the time they arrived you had to learn English on the job and if you took an course you had to pay. Maybe if they didn't get ESOL for free it might become more desirable to learn.
    If I hear them speaking Spanish in public and I am with my daughter we begin speaking one of the Eastern European languages. It annoys them to no end. Usually they give you a dirty look but once we had a woman tell us in English that we were rude. I replied that I was only doing what they were doing, speaking my first language.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I was raised by immigrants who learned English. In Canada at the time they arrived you had to learn English on the job and if you took an course you had to pay. Maybe if they didn't get ESOL for free it might become more desirable to learn.
    If I hear them speaking Spanish in public and I am with my daughter we begin speaking one of the Eastern European languages. It annoys them to no end. Usually they give you a dirty look but once we had a woman tell us in English that we were rude. I replied that I was only doing what they were doing, speaking my first language.
    Good for you, give them a taste of what it's like. Maybe we all need
    to go back to the language of our ancestors. Start speaking that
    language in public to protest the Spanish speaking population that
    won't learn English as all our ancestors had to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12