Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

My last post on Mitt Romney~ you decide

I've decided to make one last attempt at this so there is no mis understanding about what we face

Every Dem is all for amnesty , we all know this

McCain, Rudi and Huck are all for amnesty and they have the records to prove it

McCain supports comprehensive , you all know this
    Rudi ran a sanctuary city and even went to the supreme court to protect NYs sanctuary status
    Huck is all for in state tuition , taxpayer grants to illegals , and went so far as to call Americans "bigots and xenophobes" for wanting to protect the borders

Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul , while good people, really arn't in the race , likewise Fred Thompson
    If you think any one of them can win your mistaken, They do have their supporters but overall this country has 300 million people , they just don't have the traction or appeal to that number of people

FIRST AND FORMOST , ROMNEY IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE CFR

He stopped illegals from getting drivers licenses and in state tuition , he supported English immersion over bilingual in Mass. schools and partnered his state police with ICE , Hardly a panderer to illegals

Early on he was endorsed by Sheriff Joe Arpiao

Now he is supported by Tom Tancredo
    Tom sat down with him for an hour where Romney was ASKING Tom questions about what could be done
    Romneys "plan" is to have them all register and then go home , If the illegals register they would have a chance to come back legally FROM THE END OF THE LINE in their country, if not , they don't come back

Keep in mind that Tom may not be elected our president but MAYBE he could land a high job in a Romney administration and that would be in our best interests

If our interests remain split we will indeed end up with a McCain or a Hillary

Questions?

Terry Anderson ripped at Mitt so I'm with Terry on this

http://thewakeupamerica.com/TERRY_ANDER ... AGE_01.htm

Banned
    I heard what Anderson said on the show

I think he is wrong on this issue , but thats just me

Simcox made the same mistake on his radio show last night
    and I did call in and set him straight ,

One interview with Russert does not in my mind change
    what Romney has done in the past as Governor

Also the fact that he has proven willing to confer with people
    like Tom Tancredo on the issue and is backed by Sheriff Joe
    also helps

I don't see any of the other candidates confering with people against illlegal immigration ?

Usanevada. your admiration for Romney is commendable, however it is not the intent of Alipac to endorse any candidate. That's not what our mission is here. We will however, fight against candidates who support amnesty for illegal aliens. But overall, each member has the right to support any candidate they choose, as it should be. Personally, I don't think many of us have even made up our minds yet who to vote for. A lot of information can come out about all of them in the next year, and I, for one will remain undecided until I find the candidate who best suits the needs of this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well let's look at it this way. Romney claims he will do attriction through enforcement. He also said that illegals with criminal records should be deported. On the other hand, the 38 million already here he has stated that he isn't going to require them to go to back to their country of origin and wait like everybody else. He has stated he will allow them to stay if they get "registered" on the path to citizenship.

So if Romney is going to allow the illegals already here to stay, then what's the point of doing attriction through enforcement? This sure sounds like a hidden amnesty being sold under the guise of "enforcing the immigration laws".

The only thing this will accomplish is to help thwart future illegals, it does nothing for the current problem.
    Romney's attriction through enforcement would be a wasted effort if he allows them to stay.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Usanevada. your admiration for Romney is commendable, however it is not the intent of Alipac to endorse any candidate. That's not what our mission is here. We will however, fight against candidates who support amnesty for illegal aliens. But overall, each member has the right to support any candidate they choose, as it should be. Personally, I don't think many of us have even made up our minds yet who to vote for. A lot of information can come out about all of them in the next year, and I, for one will remain undecided until I find the candidate who best suits the needs of this country.
    I am aware that alipac cannot endorse a candidate ,
    Also I do not admire Romney , I am pointing out information and
    trying to quell some of the rumors and mis information

I know Romney isn't perfect in all regards , none of them are
    But once again we will not have the perfect choices for our movement
    but that doesn't mean we can't make the "best" choice

Indeed we will have to decide somewhere down the road

I believe having the best and honest information is important
    If we went off what they are saying and what the msm is pushing
    Huck would be the best choice , but we know that isn't the case

Jim DeMint also backs Romney. I admire Hunter and to a lesser extent Thompson and wish they were making a surge, not Huckabee and McAmnesty (who won't win the nom, but can hurt Romney in NH). I don't want to get stuck with a "choice" in November between Dems and Giuliani who will make an inevitable comeback. How fast can you say "comprehensive" reform. I hope this doesn't happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jim DeMint also backs Romney

Jim DeMint also happens to be Lindsey Graham's re-election chairman.

Sippy:

"On the other hand, the 38 million already here he has stated that he isn't going to require them to go to back to their country of origin and wait like everybody else. He has stated he will allow them to stay if they get "registered" on the path to citizenship."

"YOU" said this, not Romney. Tancredo brought this up during the interview, and "after" the Tim Russert interview-----he said that Romney is going to give them time to get their affairs in order, then increase interior enforcement.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

And Jeff Sessions is also close with and admires GWB, but he's still against amnesty.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast