Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLUS.......

From what I understand.......Ron Paul has "NO" plan for going after the employers.

This is the BIGGEST draw for them coming here and staying here----and why middle class Americans are being destroyed.

To me, this is a BIGGER problem than Romney giving them time to get their affairs in order. As someone pointed out----he is probably talking mainly about green card holders.

Plus, as pointed out in an article in Arizona------the lines for illegals applying for birth certificates, etc. so that they can go back to Mexico have doubled. It can take them 3 months or longer before they get these docs.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I think we need to back the Mormon...and PRAY REAL HARD...
    I carefully scrutinized his statements on the Russert interview.
    He said they would eventually have to go...after getting identified in some way.I think he is uses two clauses to cover two bases watching him but i think he will deceive the BIG B..I think he is virtuous.
    He cannot come out and speak like Dobbs or Tancredo..
    I also noticed that from the get-go the college Repubs backed him.
    There are articles on V-Dare for further scrutiny..use the archives.
    Seems Pat B. likes him too...

"Usanevada. your admiration for Romney is commendable, however it is not the intent of Alipac to endorse any candidate."

ALIPAC ENDORSING a candidate, is not the same thing as a concensus of opinion. If we do not decide on a candidate that is acceptable, and join together to help the candidate win, everything we have done is for naught.

By remaining fragmented, with everyone standing behind this candidate or that candidate, willing to vote for someone who doesn't stand a chance, and blogging all over the internet for that candidate, is only throwing the election to the DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE.

At this time, it looks like Romney may be the republican candidate. IF HE IS, will you continue to push someone who doesn't stand a chance, or are you going to rally behind someone who doesn't stand a snowballs chance you know where?

If I had my druthers, it wouldn't have been Romney.......but if it comes down to Romney against a DEMOCRAT, there is no question of who I will vote for.

THE TIME HAS COME when WE MUST TAKE A STAND and start blogging for ONE CANDIDATE instead of working to throw the election to a PRO-ILLEGAL HUGGING DEMOCRAT. No one is saying that we have to blog by saying ALIPAC ENDORSES SO AND SO. Alipac doesn't have to be mentioned except as a REFERENCE to LEARN about what is going on in the country.

Romney is a CFR affiliate he writes articles for them posted at the CFR website. Romney's language in his articles are to basically keep the status quo, the error of the WWII aftermath of federal taxation. He defends the global government departments paid for with our federal taxes. He will be no different than reelecting Bush!

Tancredo and the Mayor in Arizona must be excepting defeat and think that the lesser of two evils or maintaining the status quo is the best option, I disagree!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "Usanevada. your admiration for Romney is commendable, however it is not the intent of Alipac to endorse any candidate."

ALIPAC ENDORSING a candidate, is not the same thing as a concensus of opinion. If we do not decide on a candidate that is acceptable, and join together to help the candidate win, everything we have done is for naught.

By remaining fragmented, with everyone standing behind this candidate or that candidate, willing to vote for someone who doesn't stand a chance, and blogging all over the internet for that candidate, is only throwing the election to the DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE.

At this time, it looks like Romney may be the republican candidate. IF HE IS, will you continue to push someone who doesn't stand a chance, or are you going to rally behind someone who doesn't stand a snowballs chance you know where?

If I had my druthers, it wouldn't have been Romney.......but if it comes down to Romney against a DEMOCRAT, there is no question of who I will vote for.

THE TIME HAS COME when WE MUST TAKE A STAND and start blogging for ONE CANDIDATE instead of working to throw the election to a PRO-ILLEGAL HUGGING DEMOCRAT. No one is saying that we have to blog by saying ALIPAC ENDORSES SO AND SO. Alipac doesn't have to be mentioned except as a REFERENCE to LEARN about what is going on in the country.

PERFECT

This is what I've said from the very very start

Unless we all get behind the one candidate with the best chance who most
    falls into line with what we want , WE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING

We killed Tancredo , did you know that ? We divided our loyalties 3 ways instead of getting behind the one we know is killer on all aspects of the illegal immigration problem

I believe with the situation and the choices we have NOW , its either romney or instant amnesty

When you look at the other "frontrunners" , What choice do we have now?

We can do a lot worse than Romney , Believe me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Romney is a CFR affiliate he writes articles for them posted at the CFR website. Romney's language in his articles are to basically keep the status quo, the error of the WWII aftermath of federal taxation. He defends the global government departments paid for with our federal taxes. He will be no different than reelecting Bush!

Tancredo and the Mayor in Arizona must be excepting defeat and think that the lesser of two evils or maintaining the status quo is the best option, I disagree!
    Mayor in Az?

Ah , Sheriff Joe is not a mayor and both him and Tancredo arn't exactly chopped liver in this movement

Romney IS NOT A CFR MEMBER

Because the CFR chooses to run bios of the presidential candidates does not automaticly make them all members and I posted a challenge for proof that he was a member on several sites

So far nobody has found his name on any member rolls

The heads of two of the major national immigration reduction organizations Roy Beck of NumbersUSA and Mark Krikorian are using steadily declining numbers of illegal aliens and that half here now go home in five years as goals.

I would be satisfied if this took place by the date marking the end of both the existing Mexican and next American Preidential term 2012. As you say it does require proof of citizenship for the Mexicans to get back into Mexico and the other foreign countries are similar. It would be difficult to integrate the returnees all at once. American Companies also need to line up labor saving equipment and new employees.

I feel that there should be education on the importance of remittances being utilized for acquisition of productive assets. Too much of the money is currently spent on direct consumption. Knowing that they will have to leave by a fixed date would result in a wiser utilization of the funds leading to reduced temptation to violate our immigration law.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger

Mayor in Az?

Ah , Sheriff Joe is not a mayor and both him and Tancredo arn't exactly chopped liver in this movement
    ...thanks for the info.

Because the CFR chooses to run bios of the presidential candidates does not automaticly make them all members and I posted a challenge for proof that he was a member on several sites

So far nobody has found his name on any member rolls
    Romney is a CFR affiliate and he writes articles for them posted at there website, lets not be in total denial about this!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    PLUS.......

From what I understand.......Ron Paul has "NO" plan for going after the employers.

This is the BIGGEST draw for them coming here and staying here----and why middle class Americans are being destroyed.

To me, this is a BIGGER problem than Romney giving them time to get their affairs in order. As someone pointed out----he is probably talking mainly about green card holders.

Well, you are wrong.

Free medical, free schooling, free citizenship for anchor babies - these are ALL very powerful lures. Ron Paul would END all subsidies to illegals! NO OTHER CANDIDATE suggests to deal with this aspect.

Also, to understand WHY they come here is because of the devaluation of the dollar and our monetary policy. You can't understand the 'reasoning' unless you understand the lure.

Sure, you can speak about "what you think" is the reason - but you will find a direct correlation between the devaluation of the dollar and the soaring of illegal immigration.

Cheap labour. Why is it cheap? Why is it that the businessess desire this cheap labour, rather than pay an American a fair wage?

So, YOU might think employers are the BIGGEST draw - but you are wrong on that.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

You are FLAT OUT WRONG! HE IS a CFR member, or a STRONG affiliate and this has been proven. Also, in some cases - it is hard to say because many keep this a secret. Just ask Cheney - he did when he was running under bush for vice president.

Do you know how to search on google? I am serious, I am not being snarky.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58425

just search for: Mitt Romney and CFR and council of foreign relations

and move past the CFR bios.... first, second and third pages.

Its all right there.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast