Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BrightNall you actually have the monetary effect reversed.

When the dollar goes down our savings do not buy as much foreign assets or goods. That is the downside.

The lower the dollar the higher and more expensive imports are and so more of what we buy is produced here and the easier it is to sell our own manufactures overseas. Our own employment would go up not down. Since if Chinese goods became more expensive Mexican maquiladoras would be used as an alternate source in joint production Mexican employment would also go up.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    PLUS.......

From what I understand.......Ron Paul has "NO" plan for going after the employers.

This is the BIGGEST draw for them coming here and staying here----and why middle class Americans are being destroyed.

To me, this is a BIGGER problem than Romney giving them time to get their affairs in order. As someone pointed out----he is probably talking mainly about green card holders.

Well, you are wrong.

Free medical, free schooling, free citizenship for anchor babies - these are ALL very powerful lures. Ron Paul would END all subsidies to illegals! NO OTHER CANDIDATE suggests to deal with this aspect.

Also, to understand WHY they come here is because of the devaluation of the dollar and our monetary policy. You can't understand the 'reasoning' unless you understand the lure.

Sure, you can speak about "what you think" is the reason - but you will find a direct correlation between the devaluation of the dollar and the soaring of illegal immigration.

Cheap labour. Why is it cheap? Why is it that the businessess desire this cheap labour, rather than pay an American a fair wage?

So, YOU might think employers are the BIGGEST draw - but you are wrong on that.
    No, you are wrong.

If Paul does not want to have any enforcement for the employers, they are not going to leave. Why would he not want to go after the employers?????

They will CONTINUE to keep coming if nothing is done to stop the employers from hiring them-----this is the BIGGEST reason for them coming here.

Arizona quit giving illegals welfare, WIC, foodstamps, etc. at least 3 years ago. Guess what???? They still did not leave.

It wasn't until they began going after the employers----and the illegals could no longer get jobs----that they started leaving.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

Romney IS NOT A CFR MEMBER
    You are FLAT OUT WRONG! HE IS a CFR member, or a STRONG affiliate and this has been proven. Also, in some cases - it is hard to say because many keep this a secret. Just ask Cheney - he did when he was running under bush for vice president.

Do you know how to search on google? I am serious, I am not being snarky.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58425

just search for: Mitt Romney and CFR and council of foreign relations

and move past the CFR bios.... first, second and third pages.

Its all right there.
    Do a search as to why Paul does not want to go after the employers.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

PLUS.......

From what I understand.......Ron Paul has "NO" plan for going after the employers.

This is the BIGGEST draw for them coming here and staying here----and why middle class Americans are being destroyed.
    As has been pointed out, Ron Paul wants to end ALL subsidies to illegals. And end birthright citizenship.

I have never heard him questioned or heard him address employer sanctions; but my opinion is that since he is a honest Federalist he would not like the federal government getting involved in the employer/employee relationship. He would not stop the states from passing such legislation. ie: Arizona's legislation.
    I have a feeling he would oppose the sanctions at the federal level for the same reasons he disapproves of the '64 Civil Right act.
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul188.html
    The Civil Rights Act of 1964 gave the federal government unprecedented power over the hiring, employee relations, and customer service practices of every business in the country. The result was a massive violation of the rights of private property and contract, which are the bedrocks of free society. The federal government has no legitimate authority to infringe on the rights of private property owners to use their property as they please and to form (or not form) contracts with terms mutually agreeable to all parties. The rights of all private property owners, even those whose actions decent people find abhorrent, must be respected if we are to maintain a free society.

This expansion of federal power was based on an erroneous interpretation of the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce. The framers of the Constitution intended the interstate commerce clause to create a free trade zone among the states, not to give the federal government regulatory power over every business that has any connection with interstate commerce.

Feel free to disagree, but there is no reason that pressure could not be put on the state government to do as you request.

Banned
    I have ask for proof that he is a cfr member

Nobody can post any ?

I have searched the cfr site

Do you have a link to one of these "articles" he put on there?

Also if a person writes something and someone picks it up for posting doesn't prove anything

And if he is cfr , so what? All the others running are also , there is no escape from them and if you think Ron Paul has a chance , well.................

I guess we'll wait and see

Look, nobody is going to change my mind about the importance of going after the employers.

Obviously, people can feel free to "twist" it however they want-----but unless enforcement involves going after employers, we will continue to be invaded. Arizona is the "proof" of this----and it makes "logical" sense as well.

Unless enforcement involves some form of tamperproof ID---that illegals cannot fraudulently produce---- we will continue to be invaded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    PLUS.......

As has been pointed out, Ron Paul wants to end ALL subsidies to illegals. And end birthright citizenship.

I have never heard him questioned or heard him address employer sanctions; but my opinion is that since he is a honest Federalist he would not like the federal government getting involved in the employer/employee relationship. He would not stop the states from passing such legislation. ie: Arizona's legislation.
    I have a feeling he would oppose the sanctions at the federal level for the same reasons he disapproves of the '64 Civil Right act.
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul188.html
    The Civil Rights Act of 1964 gave the federal government unprecedented power over the hiring, employee relations, and customer service practices of every business in the country. The result was a massive violation of the rights of private property and contract, which are the bedrocks of free society. The federal government has no legitimate authority to infringe on the rights of private property owners to use their property as they please and to form (or not form) contracts with terms mutually agreeable to all parties. The rights of all private property owners, even those whose actions decent people find abhorrent, must be respected if we are to maintain a free society.

This expansion of federal power was based on an erroneous interpretation of the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce. The framers of the Constitution intended the interstate commerce clause to create a free trade zone among the states, not to give the federal government regulatory power over every business that has any connection with interstate commerce.

Feel free to disagree, but there is no reason that pressure could not be put on the state government to do as you request.
    This would just hasten the Balkinization of the country because some states would crack down and some states would become official sanctuaries catering to them

It needs to be a federal mandate to cut off all bennys and all jobs and then they will self deport
    The birthright issue is now going through at least 3 states and is a matter for re interpretation by the supreme court as it should

Why go through the years of fighting if you can get the supreme court to just overturn it now

besides , the president would not have any say in birth right to begin with , it would have to be overturned by the court or an amend to the 14th if the court upholds it

Let me try this again. Our main focus on this site is to fight illegal immigration. None of us wants a President who will grant amnesty to illegal aliens. However, our platform is not to get everyone to agree on one candidate and all stand behind that person just because someone here thinks he's the best. That would be taking away our freedom of choice and everyone is entitled to vote for whomever they choose. They shouldn't be criticized for that right, either. Usanevada, if you want to vote for Romney, then have at it. That's your Constitutional right. If someone else likes Hunter or Paul, or whomever, that's their choice. We can't sway people's minds. All we can do is post information as we find it and let everyone make up their own mind.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well , as I said , this is the last thread I was going to post on
    this issue

Now like you say , everybody has to make their choice and live with
    it ,

I will say right here and up front , if we end up with McCain
    or Rudi or Hillary or Huck

It won't be my fault

PLUS.......

To me, this is a BIGGER problem than Romney giving them time to get their affairs in order. As someone pointed out----he is probably talking mainly about green card holders.

Well, you are wrong.

Free medical, free schooling, free citizenship for anchor babies - these are ALL very powerful lures. Ron Paul would END all subsidies to illegals! NO OTHER CANDIDATE suggests to deal with this aspect.

Also, to understand WHY they come here is because of the devaluation of the dollar and our monetary policy. You can't understand the 'reasoning' unless you understand the lure.

Sure, you can speak about "what you think" is the reason - but you will find a direct correlation between the devaluation of the dollar and the soaring of illegal immigration.

Cheap labour. Why is it cheap? Why is it that the businessess desire this cheap labour, rather than pay an American a fair wage?

So, YOU might think employers are the BIGGEST draw - but you are wrong on that.
    No, you are wrong.

If Paul does not want to have any enforcement for the employers, they are not going to leave. Why would he not want to go after the employers?????

They will CONTINUE to keep coming if nothing is done to stop the employers from hiring them-----this is the BIGGEST reason for them coming here.

Arizona quit giving illegals welfare, WIC, foodstamps, etc. at least 3 years ago. Guess what???? They still did not leave.

It wasn't until they began going after the employers----and the illegals could no longer get jobs----that they started leaving.
    If Congress passed legislation to go after employers there is no doubt in my mind Ron Paul would sign the bill.
    Ron Paul possibly believes the best situation would be for the States to go after the employers and we know that is tough for the border States who thanks to Reagan are overwhelmed.
    While Reagan was not an official CFR member his Vice was and when he became President he signed on 313 CFR members to his team and then stabbed us in the back with amnesty. Recall Ron Paul ran against Reagan in 1988!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast