Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Michael Moore. Let's see if he writes back:

Hi Mike. I would like to know where you stand on illegal immigration.

Personally, I am an attractive single white female in Phoenix, AZ. I have had numerous run ins with illegal immigrants mostly from Mexico and I can't say that my experiences have left me wanting to welcome them with open arms. I've been grabbed, whistled at and cat called by them, have been cornered on several occasions and have even had one try to rape me. Because they come from a poor and outwardly misogynistic society many feel they have the right to do as they please to women when they feel like it. I try to tell other people about this and they say I have an unusually high rate of bad experiences with these people. The thing is, the people who tell me this don't live in this region.

I get called a racist by people on in chat rooms and message boards because they live in areas where it's not overly rundown and virtually taken over by these people and can't see things from my perspective. These same people say they're here for a better life and that's all they want. If they wanted a better life why don't they try to change things in their own country before lowing the quality of our lives? Once beautiful thriving neighborhoods are now overrun by people who are turing neighborhood after neighborhood into things that resemble border towns.

Being in the situation I am in I really have to do research on the neighborhood as it is difficult for me to find a place to live where my safety isn't in jeopardy because the people who are coming over are poor and bring an element of crime with them that I feel wouldn't be here if we enforced our laws and our borders. Sure we have problems of our own but every crime committed by an illegal alien is a preventable crime if we had a better handle on securing our borders.

Not only that but Mexico expects us to open our Southern borders while they keep theirs closed because they don't want that element that the people who live in Central and South America bring with them. How hypocritical is that? The people around here are rude, pushy, don't think they need to work at fitting in and learning our language or our customs, and then try to tell us that we should be more accepting of their ways and try to accommodate their lifestyle and customs. More and more signs and billboards are popping up in the Spanish language. It's too easy for these people to not bother to integrate into our society. On top of it all, they say this is their land and we are the invaders. I know a few Native Americans who beg to differ. I can trace my direct lineage through my father and grandfather back to 1798 and my family as a whole back to the era of the revolutionary war. Shouldn't that make this my country? How long does my family need to occupy a country before we call it ours?

My grandmother on my father's side is an immigrant and she went through paperwork hell to become an American. Why should these people be any different?

There are countless things I'd like to say and could bring up but I wanted you to understand the problem from my own point of view and what is happening to make me feel this way in my humble little corner of the world. Anyway, please respond with how you feel on this subject and let me know if I went wrong anywhere or if my feelings lack validity.

What I don't understand is that female senators are going for this. this is going to set all the advances we have made back 20 years. Hispanic males don't like independent women. We are going to have more problems than they have ever seen.

I tried that tactic with Boxer and Feinstein...I appealed to them as women , mothers, and grandmothers...
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Hey, Arizona send this to your two Male senators and then to every female senator in the senate. Then if you have time e-mail it to every other senator. You raise great points in a great letter. Also, send it to your newspapers...it's likely not to get printed becasue of the liberal bias but send it anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have thought about this too. No matter how you feel about Moore, he is a very gifted documentary film maker. He is quite a lefty, but I think there is a lot of common ground here:

--the film would be anti-Bush.

--it would be anti-corporate.

--it would focus on NAU and NWO.

--it would focus on lobbies buying politicians.

Once upon a time in 1989, Mr. Moore made a movie about GM moving 30,000 American jobs to Mexico, and destroying the town of Flint, Michigan. Today, corporate America is bringing the Mexican people HERE to take our jobs, depress our wages, and destroy our towns.............Let's see if Mike sees the similarities.

Write us back if he responds please.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!