Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Numbes USA

I WILL NEVER DONATE TO YOU AGAIN!
    Take me off of you list.

It is appauling that you would rate Mike Huckabee a "good" -- SAME POINTS AS RON PAUL, when you KNOW Mike is a sorry son of b**ch on illegal immigration.

You have sold out on "promises". You KNOW POLITICIANS. It DOES NOT matter what they sign, or what they say - YET, you give MITT a HIGHER rating than Ron Paul!

I can't believe it. TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST, YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE CORRUPT GOP --- I wonder how much they are giving you.

no more. I am done with FAKE agendas.

Ron Paul is the only canidate speaking out against Anchor Babies which is important especially to Numbers yet they do not support him as they should.

They say they do not endorse any canidate yet to me they do by giving them high ratings they do not deserve,especially Huckabee.

I am disappointed.........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

yeah, its atrocious..

they are basing HUCKS and to some extent, MITSS ratings on 'what they are saying, not what they did." I don't care what the pro-mittt/pro-cfr supporters believe.

this is a travesty, and numbersusa lost all of my donational support. all of it. I will also disseminate this to all ron paul supporters who actually 'use' to like numbersusa - but no more. I am not gonna sit by any longer and allow non-partisan websites, ala faux news, to manipulate voters for special interests. I ain't saying Ron Paul is king,, but he is certainly head and shoulders above huck and mitt. - LAME!!!!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Go Ron Paul... the movement is growing... with another 2nd place win in Nevada.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After Duncan dropped out, I was leaning towards Mitt. However, what I don't like about both Mitt and Ron Paul is that they have not come out as strong about how to deal with China as Duncan did. Duncan would have leveled the playing field with the trading with China. Mitt and Ron are free trade advocates, which is fine, but they are not advocating fair trade at the same time. Don't know who I'll back until I hear more. Duncan WAS the man, damn!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After Duncan dropped out, I was leaning towards Mitt
    This is where I am heading also as he is our only legit chance against the wicked witch. I like Paul but two 2nd place finishes in low delegate states is hardly a huge momentum swing nationally. If he placed 2nd in NH, Michigan or in Florida that would be a different story.

poor Numbersusa .they stopped amnesty not just once but several times in the last two years.
    the game would be over without numbersusa , but now we have enforcement people , who are so demanding and lacking in knowledge that the OBL is probably rolling on the floor now laughing.
    Alipac? hahahahah
    look what they say over there!
    we knew the enforcement people would start destroying their own movement from within.
    SO AFTER NUMBERSUSA STOPS AMNESTY YOU DROP OUT BECAUSE OF
    ONE ENDORSEMENT?
    its not Numbersusa fault that Americans are stupid and reactive people, who vote bush into office and allow the Senate to take away their freedoms

so go ahead "bright???" nail, be really really mad.

put on the thinking caps people-
    its very bad to have post after post of trolls etc trashing Numbersusa.

very bad.
    but then Enstein did say human stupidity was infinite
    Banned

I just want to say that I asked the mods to delete the other slanderous posts about roy beck calling him a traitor etc .They were not deleted.
    now this thread started by someone who could be working for the OBL and pretending to be for enforcement, is also slanderous.
    Banned

Of some note:

Roy and numbersusa are doing a face saving back down on Huckaduck,
    each time after the high rate on the "free consulate for Mexico" unGov.
    that they have put up new info they have lowered his rate by showing other info and putting up Romney photo rather than Huckaduck.

They got the message loud and clear,
    they get one chance on this stuff, if
    they come out for Huckaduck one more
    time, they are done and they know it.

Follow the leader at the top is how we got here,
    never forget "We the People" are the leaders,
    not one or two at the top.

I don't believe that Roy Beck is going to throw twelve years of work down the drain. He is working with a field that is available. NOW if people want to stamp their feet like spoiled children. Let them. I'm sure more level headed people get it and will not abandon NumbersUSA, in fact, I'm going to send a donation after writing this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast