Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    stoptheinvasionoforegon wrote:

put on the thinking caps people-
    its very bad to have post after post of trolls etc trashing Numbersusa.
    I agree 100%!

Gogo wrote:

I don't believe that Roy Beck is going to throw twelve years of work down the drain. He is working with a field that is available. NOW if people want to stamp their feet like spoiled children. Let them. I'm sure more level headed people get it and will not abandon NumbersUSA
    According to Gogo, I'm level headed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thank you GOGO and MW !
    I was just thinking about donating to them again this month to let them know that I stand with the ORG!
    also I would like the next person who wants to trash Roy Beck and NUmbersusa to go out and start an organization like Numbersusa.
    see if you can get 500,000 people to register > see if you can get 300,000 people to send faxes against amnesty.
    see if you can be so pure and spotless that you never annoy anyone on this planet.
    it's like looking at the Mona Lisa and saying "that's nothing, I could do that"
    and then going home to watch more TV"
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    thank you GOGO and MW !
    I was just thinking about donating to them again this month to let them know that I stand with the ORG!
    also I would like the next person who wants to trash Roy Beck and NUmbersusa to go out and start an organization like Numbersusa.
    see if you can get 500,000 people to register > see if you can get 300,000 people to send faxes against amnesty.
    see if you can be so pure and spotless that you never annoy anyone on this planet.
    it's like looking at the Mona Lisa and saying "that's nothing, I could do that"
    and then going home to watch more TV"

ROFLMBO

Ya, I can do a Mona Lisa. No sweat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    In my eyes Beck did the right thing

He has redeemed himself and his org and the
    faith that many people had in him and numbers

This system is fair because it gives an overall rating based on
    all the catagories

MW
    stoptheinvasionoforegon wrote:

thank you GOGO and MW !
    You're welcome. NumberUSA is a great organization and their contribution to our efforts have been nothing less than exemplary. I shudder to think where we would be today without organizations such as NumbersUSA, ALIPAC, etc.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NumbersUSA is an excellent organization that I respect very much. They will continue to have my support.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel this is a big issue, you continue to support an organization that is obviously pushing an agenda. And btw - to the person with just barely over 100 posts, I am not a troll. Infact, you are here defending numbersUSA in light of their obvious biasness.

Also, as an American I have every right to stop my donations based on a lack of integrity.

Under no circumstances, given the current culture of lying politicians, should we NOW rate these SAME politicians based on "promises" - knowing full well their history! It is plain wrong. And to say "numbers is being fair by doing this, is completely erroneous".

Would you take back a mate who cheated you numerous times, yet "THIS" time promised they wouldn't do it again. Infact, they said "i will never cheat on you" -- and the marriage counselor says "I believe your mate, get back together.." <--- Totally irresponsible. NO discalimer, no nothing.

For a organization like NumbersUsa you would think they'd have a disclaimer, a 'note' - or a warning. Yet, they post these ratings as if this all on HARD RESEARCH and it isn't.

I agree, Numbers has done some great things in the past - no denying.. but that doesn't mean I can tolerate a lack of integrity and foresight in their future operations.

I support Ron Paul and I will keep supporting NumbersUSA.

We cant let one slip up (they know they did something wrong) derail the momentum they (we!) have in fighting illegal immigration.

Im happy to give them feedback, positive and negative, but IMO numbersusa overall has done a great job and Im happy to support them.

Possibly, the recent ratings change with Romney and Huckabee may have been with inside knowledge with the Republicans.

Ron Paul's ratings were always the same there, only recently has Roy bumped up romney then later Huckabee.

I'm not judging Beck's decisions since that is his website I'm just saying he possibly had some inside info to bump Huckabee when he did.

Possibly Duncan made his decision based on Roy's website or to the contrary Roy knew who Duncan wanted to endorse so he set the stage!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

my mom always said never talk religon or politics in public it brings out great emotions.... anyone catch that cubs game yesterday?

cat fighting in public only amuses the obl....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast