Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"My letter from Senator Paul"

"United States Senate"

April 28, 2011

Dear stevetheroofer

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding illegal immigration and the violence on our southern border.

I appreciate hearing from you on this issue.

I support legal immigration and recognize that the country has been enriched by those who seek the freedom to make a life for themselves.

However, millions of illegal immigrants are crossing our border without our knowledge and causing a clear threat to our national security,
    I will work to secure our border immediately. In addition, I support the creation of a border fence and increased border patrol capabilities.

I also believe that subsidizing something creates more of it, and I do not think the American taxpayer should be forced to pay for welfare, medical care, and other expenses for illegal immigrants.

I will work to stop those taxpayer funded benefits. Once the subsides given for illegal immigrants are removed, the problem will likely become far less common.

Rest assured as this issue continues to be debated in the Senate, I will keep your thoughts in mind.

Sincerely,
    Rand Paul, MD
    United States Senator
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well at least he answered my emails!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for sharing stevetheroofer. Looks and sounds good. Rand is aware that people are watching. I believe he also has much more integrity than most of our political classless leaders(?) that have not understood the job description of servant, other than to the big monied masters that spread the butter and surpass the publics offerings of margarine.

I'll have to admit, I am jealous of you folks down there in the Bluegrass. Wanna trade a Lugar for a Paul?

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding illegal immigration and the violence on our southern border.

It's not just the southern border anymore they have broke every state line they can....They need to pick up all illegals asap before the fence goes up after the fence goes up I don't care ..Go Out round them up and drop kick them to the place they call home!

Banned
    I'll have to admit, I am jealous of you folks down there in the Bluegrass. Wanna trade a Lugar for a Paul?
    I will give you two. A Menendez and a Laudenberg. I will even throw in a Christy. Wait he counts as two.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I will give you two. A Menendez and a Laudenberg. I will even throw in a Christy. Wait he counts as two.
    "take it to the streets girl!"

Rand is not ready or experienced enough yet to run for President but he will be in 2016 . I hope he throws his hat in ring then.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Rand is not ready and if he is anything like his father he will be for amnesty.He is a flip flopper he will answer to anything that will get him a vote.Remember the old saying LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

Note that he didn't say anything about what he would do with the millions of illegal aliens already here. Most politicians avoid addressing that part of the issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Note that he didn't say anything about what he would do with the millions of illegal aliens already here. Most politicians avoid addressing that part of the issue.
    THATS RIGHT!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast