Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attrition through ENFORCEMENT!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TexasBorn wrote,
    Attrition through ENFORCEMENT!!!
    How in the world do you expect to make things difficult and play politics (Cowboys and Indians style) as usual with a tactic like that? <sarcasm,.. ON>

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding illegal immigration and the violence on our southern border.

It's not just the southern border anymore they have broke every state line they can....They need to pick up all illegals asap before the fence goes up after the fence goes up I don't care ..Go Out round them up and drop kick them to the place they call home!
    That sure is true, they are stepping outside of the box now. I fear that they will one day do the same to Michigan. Some of the people who have lived most of their life there have no clue just how bad it is and I fear that it will one day bite Michigan in the arse.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Rand is not ready and if he is anything like his father he will be for amnesty.He is a flip flopper he will answer to anything that will get him a vote.Remember the old saying LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.
    Just curious about what Rand has Flip Flopped on ? You know him and his father bitterly disagree about the mosque at the 9/11 site.

I will admit I once supported Ron Paul but now I am totally disgusted and seriously wonder if he is losing his mind the way he is now attacking citizens and thier rights.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    He made a statement here in Ky.that he would not vote to attack another country like Bush did in Iraq then turned around and voted in senate to bomb Lybia then come out on fox news the next night bashing Obama for doing it saying it was unjustified but he voted for it anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12