Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    do what the illegals would do. sue.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    OH, VMAMA!! This cannot go untold and unreported to the American people. I could not believe what I was reading.

That could have caused UNBELIEVABLE injury to his entire digestive and intestinal tract. Oh my God. I am so sorry. Please let us know what action you would like for us to take. This must not get swept under the rug.
    Thanks Legal! Just spread the word it is about all we can do.

Sis, One says " My son had glass in his food July 14, 2006 at El Portal" the other one says " My 11 year old son was served chards of glass at El Portal"
    Here's another you might try, lol

WARNING!!
    GLASS Served In FOOD Here

or

WARNING!! El Portal
    SERVES
    GLASS in FOOD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This post was out of context and intentionally deleted
    ------------------------

You have to be careful what you say when you do this.

ALSO, you must get on some talk radio show, maybe Limbaugh, maybe SAVAGE, maybe someone else, I dont know, but this is outrageous, and talk radio will do what the media WONT.

Talk radio folks, lets let the nation know whats going on here.......

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    In the Northwest, and maybe in the midwest, we have Dairy Queen. This seems to be the only place that hires student aged citizens, and a few older, no illegals.

This is the only place we will go besides sit down restaurants, and only certain ones at that.

This has helped our budget and will start sending a strong message to cheapskate employers who hire illegals to save dollars, no more business till your place is free of illegals!!!

Virginiamomma, I will forward your story onto everyone I know. My oldest brother, Navy retiree and going through a divorce , has a habit of eating at McDonalds. I will be warning him.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VMama:

Sorry to learn of this, it is most disconcerting.

I don't recall seeing this in the approaches above: try contacting your State Attorney General office. A division that deals with consumer protections / investigations would likely be a good starting point. I've pasted in a couple links specific to AL below.
    In my state, they are fairly active in dealing with things like this - and the mere fact that a business is investigated will generate some public exposure and create a 'paper trail' for the business too.

Good Luck

http://www.ago.state.al.us/consumer_tem ... ect=Alerts

http://www.ago.state.al.us/consumer_complaint.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of the problems are, Too many people have tried this as a lawsuit scam and was "unsuccessful" ( the finger in the chili, a frozen mouse, etc).
    This just makes it that much harder when it really does happen. That`s probably what they were laughing about.
    I`ll send this message around too.
    ------------------------

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    At least try suing.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    At least try suing.
    I wonder if Judicial Watch could help out with at least information concerning a possible law suit. They might have a handle on this situation happening in other parts of the country and are watching it.

a thought

How does Judicial Watch stand on illegal immigration?

I was surprised to see the former head of JW (Larry Klayman) on a show the other night and he is now a 'conservative activist'. Wonder exactly what that means?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast