Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VMama:

Sorry to learn of this, it is most disconcerting.

I don't recall seeing this in the approaches above: try contacting your State Attorney General office. A division that deals with consumer protections / investigations would likely be a good starting point. I've pasted in a couple links specific to AL below.
    In my state, they are fairly active in dealing with things like this - and the mere fact that a business is investigated will generate some public exposure and create a 'paper trail' for the business too.
    Thanks PhredE!

do what the illegals would do. sue.
    I can't sue because my son did not actually swallow the glass ( thank heavens) as rediculous as that sounds. I spoke to a friend of mine who's daughter was rendered disabled for the rest of her life because an illegal hit her head on. If anyone would be able to prosecute it would be him.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Vmama,

I'm so sorry that happend to your son. I don't think Poncho's picture would have survived my visit. In fact, sounds like a good place to leave your used chewing gum.

We should all consider not eating out because they support illegal labor or they own the place. I'm very selective of where I eat, ever since I got a funny drink from a national chain, after a protest. The health inspector felt like it may have been soda, instead of water. All I can say is maybe.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I remember living in Texas (So, of Houston) in the mid, 70`s, Like I mentioned to Dixie once, I worked for "A J Foyt Chevrolet" and also "Fort Bend County Water District #2". I was in my early 20`s but it seemed that most everyone had their own B B Q back then. The air was filled with the oder of Barb Qed steaks on the week ends
    Oh yea, lots of mom and pop BBQ's still around.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judicial Watch is front and center. They're moving on a case in LA right now against LAPD and worked on the Herndon Va suit.

Whether one can actually sue or not, it's a good thing to contact them as they might be watching this phenomenon unfold across the country. Who knows what they might have up their sleeve for the future. Perhaps they're gathering information.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Vmama, I passed the copy of your post around so that people will hear of it. My brother in Eugene, OR, my aunt in Aberdeen, WA, best friend in Winlock, WA and sister in Seattle (who happens to work for Adobe Systems!!).

I asked them to pass it around, and told them it is a true firsthand story, not one of those spoof emails. Now I figure that if each emails three at least, and so on, that will cover my corner of the country. Think of the ramifications if a whole lot of people read it, and stop going to illegal hiring restaurants? I think the restaurant owners will start rethinking who they hire.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don`t know about Alabama, but in California every Restaurant must have a "Health Inspection Grade or Score" and it must be posted in their front window for all customers to view.
    ------------------------

I don`t know about Alabama, but in California every Restaurant must have a "Health Inspection Grade or Score" and it must be posted in their front window for all customers to view.
    Same here. Their score was a 94.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Vmamma

I have emailed the story to a Councilman in Huntsville. I also sent it to Russ and Dee, but have not heard anything from them. I would also suggest posting it on the city forums at www.al.com !
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I'm so sorry to hear about your son and this assinine behavior. I'm just shocked.........and to think there's hardley anything you can do. I swear you have to have cameras going and tapes recording to catch these blatent jerks in the act at every moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Same here. Their score was a 94.
    I hope that was before the glass in the burger. The place should be shut down since somebody obviously tampered with your son's burger on purpose.

I'm glad he wasn't injured. Too bad the boys gave the glass back.

I have seen and heard about this repeatedly...about Hispanic illegals going psyco over the smallest jilt. I swear they are expert socio-paths...

I stopped to look at some a while back whe the house bill passed and had one one posted on the corner, like he was looking for my place of residence. I have to take alot of precautions now at night. wont say what...

You can USE this general information but in general, they are sociopathic if you insult thier little macho monkey ego....they HAVE to get back at you, its thier moral code...

They also charged the police line in New York, and the cops did nothing. We are slipping into third world caos. Word of mouth will help you, but watch out if they know where you live also....

They are expert socios......Everyone in our groups should be warned not to tease the little monkeys....and I dont mean to insult monkeys....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast