Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    ..and I dont mean to insult monkeys....

Just be glad you aren't born in the Chinese year of the rat, the pig, the ox or the snake.

this has nothing to do with the names of the animals - they just represent different qualities and energy - like in Western Zodiac- we have Scorpio , Pisces , Aries - it does not represent the animal - but the constellation , the myth and the different qualities .
    For example , Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac , it has qualities of fire , daring , curious sign etc
    These are just symbols , reflecting the internal qualities .
    I love to learn new things , to be open to the world .
    I think this is very important - to have an eclectic mind and to be open to mistery of life
    I am working on the website reflecting the body -mind-soul approach to medicine and the world in whole - developing an eclectic mind .
    It has little to do with the illegal immigration , so I will not pursue this topic for now , we are busy with helping the wounded country here .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I read not long ago about a policeman in El Paso who saw something suspicious in his coffee. He had it analyzed and it was sputum. He had the illegal that served him arrested. I've become a little paranoid about fast food places staffed by resentful illegals.

Can you imagine if FAST FOOD gets a BLACK EYE over hiring DANGEROUS ILLEGALS>?Great here you GO.......

OK HERE IS WHAT WE DO. WE HAVE A "McDONALDS" DAY. WE ALL GO TO FAST FOOD PLACES AND INSULT, NOT DIRECTLY BUT We insult illegal immigrants.

HEY, DO YOU GUYS HAVE GREEN CARDS? HAHAHAAHA

hundereds of ANTI- illegal activists doing this in one week.....

if done in the hundereds, then take all the food/drinks and have it tested......

This could be a HUGE NATIONAL STORY.......if done properly.....

remember, if you insult a low life- he MUST take revenge....HE MUST....!

THAT is why you dont be messin with monkeys......

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    W

Have you thought about making "ALI-PAC" an affiliate chapter or the "Minutemen Civil Defense Corp"?
    ALIPAC will remain sovereign.

We have our own mission and while we are supportive of the different factions of the Minutemen, our mission has been different from the beginning.

The movement in this nation against illegal immigration is much bigger than just one group or a minuteman faction.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Point well made
    ------------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345