Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My visit to the Town Meeting Held by Sue Myrick

My visit to the Town Meeting Held by Sue Myrick in which she presented the "Gardner Act� Here is a link to it is you would like my view. I wrote it based on my notes and from the video that I recorded while I was there.

http://twistedpolitics.com/newsstories/08172005.shtml
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Nicely written JP.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was pretty interesting. Especially the part about who paid for the illegals hospital care, legal expenses, and jail time.....and then who is paying for the Gardner's medical expenses...they are with their own insurance (which we all know doesn't cover all of it no matter how good a plan). Good job, JP.

You asked strong questions. Keep us posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yet all North Carolinians are paying for it in the form of higher insurance rates.

W

How true, William!! And not just North Carolinians. Every person in America who pays something for health insurance is paying for this.

I used to be surprised that so many illegal aliens were able to get away with entering North Carolina. I think of people from the Carolinas as vigilant Americans, the type of people who pay a lot of attention to what is going on.

So I've wondered for a long time how this happened there. But now I see that I was right....it seems like the Carolinas are the states that have been the first to say...."NO...STOP"!!!

Out of all the states, some of which have just sat by accepting the invasion and deterioration of the language, culture, schools....but it is true that the Carolinians aren't seeming to take this lying down.

Thank you, North and South Carolina. Thank you for seeing the need to blow the whistle!

Great Job, JP. It's difficult in these public venues to get all the questions in. You did great to be heard at all. Now, how many people were there and what percentage would you say agreed with you?
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

There were approximately 200 people there and nearly half of the room erupted into a cheer.

Myrick got a little upset when I asked the CAFTA question and told me that "this meeting is not about Trade" and went on to the next person. I should have completed my statement, but since another person was getting loud and shouting over others, I decided not to do that, because after all at least 20 members of the Gardner family was there and it would have been disrespectful to them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yet all North Carolinians are paying for it in the form of higher insurance rates.

W
    Not just North Carolinians, every State is paying higher Insurance rates. Because of things like this.

Oh yeah, thanks jp, great report.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

That aggravated me as well, a murdering criminal illegal can get free health care while millions of Americans go without, plus the Gardner family will incur thousands of dollars of bills and I doubt if they are getting any assistance except through a web site that was set up for them http://www.gardnerfamilycircle.us

Just thought I would let you know that I got a Call from Myrick's office today. Not from her directly as I suspected, but I did speak on a conference call with both Matt Priest and Jim Person. I will fill you in on the details later, some of it will make you ill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast