Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The CFR is more dangerous than the UN. They hold the strings.
    There are so many groups against us that it might seem overwhelming at times.

HOWEVER, we haven't even gotten riled up yet. We must get the word out to other Americans. Even those who seem unconcerned right now will become concerned if we keep pressing the issues.

I have gotten several people involved and writing, emailing, etc. because I won't let this topic drop. I continue to mention these issues everywhere I go and with everyone I meet. I'm sure they think I'm obsessed, but I don't care what they think of me. I don't care what names I'm called. I am fighting for our country, as are almost all of the people posting on this forum, and we have got to toughen up and tighten up and rally others.

Even if the House defeats the Senate version of "comprehensive immigration reform" (otherwise known as amnesty for all crimes committed) WE MUST REMAIN AWARE AND ACTIVE.

At this point in time, I trust very few politicians. They may sound like they are against illegal aliens, but then they vote for things like the Senate bill. Prime example is Lindsay Graham and Arlen Spectre.

I no longer rely on what they SAY. I rely only on what they DO.

Banned
    bigtex,

If I was in the room with you and your precious wife right now you'd both get the BIGGEST BEARHUG this redneck could give! I'm so MOVED by your wife's patriotism I could cry! (And I'm a BIG toughguy). God bless you and her as we fight for OUR American Dream. You might want to check out LAIR, Latino-Americans for Immigration Reform, as a source of support. Lupe Moreno is a Patriot running for Cal. assembly. Her nephew was killed by an illegal alien.

Her father smuggled illegals into the country when she and her sister Angie were small, and they suffered at their hands. It was Angie's son that was murdered.

God bless you, I wish ALL Americans cared as much as you obviously do.

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    . . . I won't let this topic drop. I continue to mention these issues everywhere I go and with everyone I meet. I'm sure they think I'm obsessed, but I don't care what they think of me. I don't care what names I'm called. I am fighting for our country, as are almost all of the people posting on this forum, and we have got to toughen up and tighten up and rally others. ..
    same here, I don't care what people think and I think God will help us, it's clear that our government isn't
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Wow he personaly insulted your wife and her understanding of the issue. Played the guilt card that she isn't being active enough intheir fund raiser's and aid in illegals. Very sad but whatever doubts she made have had about their personal knowledge of it all, are now comfirmed and verified that they infact were very aware of what and who has their hands in the pot.

Lesson well learned I guess. Turn it into something positve.
    My wife said the same thing. A typical trick of the left.....make us feel guilty. My wife said she didn't care about his family. What he forgot to mention is that when his family came from Mexico it was very easy to migrate here legally. They more than likely came here with permission. If not, they are criminals and lied about committing crimes when they were naturalized.

I can't imagine how these liberals short sighted nuts can't understand that we are NOT against immigrants coming here legally. We are against people breaking our laws and coming here ILLEGALLY. How hard is that to understand?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    My father always had a good job as a welder-mechanic for a local cement company (he also proudly worked at the ship yard during World War II), and together with my mother operated a neighborhood grocery almost 20 years with the help of my five older sisters. Our grocery always helped persons who were out of work by lending them credit, with almost a 100% paying back their account.
    This part hit me. What? ONLY family members get to work? Didn't see any employment benefits for anyone else. And they think they have intentions of bolstering our communities? Covering their own butts is more like it. Sorry......I rant at times.

Your wife sounds like a very smart woman and I commend her for doing what she did. I was a bit shocked as to how cold her "dismissal" was from this group. Like noticing all these problems and presenting them to them and she was the unfit member for not signing people up to vote. How would that change the facts? They didn't seem to do much to say her information was incorrect or anything else either. There are latino groups that feel like your wife does too. One has a link through FAIR. People need to hear more from people like your wife. This must be like a swift kick in the gut to go through all she did and have these people and some of our disturbed government demean it like they have. We are lucky to have her as a soon to be citizen.
    Thanks crazybird! These people don't like hearing the truth. However, my wife was pretty shocked when she saw the truth too. LULAC does not represent people from latina America. The represent Mexicans. I went to several LULAC meetings with her and we were both amazed at how racially biased they were. My wife is actually Italian as is her whole family. She speaks Italian and a version of Spanish castishano. She is also very much white, with light colored hair. These people looked down their nose at her like they would me (I am of Scottish desent). She was an out cast. My wife had ask many of these so called leaders in the Hispanic community for help and advice on getting a minority small business load and none of them would even talk to her. yet they expected her to get involved in their leftest agenda. Good riddance to LULAC. She has taken the membership money and joined the Minutemen.

One thing this guy doesn't understand......my wife grew up under a communist dictatorship. She knows who and what Che Cueverra stands for and what people like Castro and Chaves are like. She went to school to represent workers rights and had to hid from her government. She also lost several of her family members diring that rule.
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    bigtex

welcome to the fight ...

it appears your wife would be a welcome member of the Latino group 'You don't speak for me'
    Thanks Mamie, she joined that today.
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    bigtex

welcome to the fight ...

it appears your wife would be a welcome member of the Latino group 'You don't speak for me'
    Thanks Mamie, she joined that today.
    She has taken the membership money and joined the Minutemen.
    I love that! too bad she couldn't be interviewed on Lou Dobbs, don't you know they would freak -- losing members to the Minutemen!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

bigtex,

I hope you don't mind but i have posted that email correspondence on my myspace blog @ myspace.com/securetexas

I would give you and your wife a huge hug as well, but know she is not alone. Since the senate bill passed hispanic aquintinces of mine have been coming up to me and asking for info on how they can fight it. Most of them are legal immigrants some are second or third generation (fully assimilated) legal immigrants and a few are decendents of illegal immigrants whose parents have tought them that they were wrong to break the laws and come here illegally and that the future should be a better legal system as well as a more secure US.

As to how your wife looks.... no one should ever be judged because of the paint brush and color palette god used when he made them. This is just another example of what I call "The New Racism" where those who look remotely white or don't champion a racially biased cause are treated horribly by those of their own decendency.

I applaud your wife and welcome her to the MinuteMen!

Mrs. Big Tex

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    bigtex,

If I was in the room with you and your precious wife right now you'd both get the BIGGEST BEARHUG this redneck could give! .
    Hi PinestrawGuys!

Yep. I'm Mrs. Big Tex... Thanks for the biggest bearhug!
    (As Thanks to everybody respecting my humble opinion, my anger, my hopes...)

You know what? My husband sometimes watches me while I'm trying to explain what for I can't understand stuff like another flags in this soil than the American Flag, or how in our home, no flag except the American one will be showing our pride for this country... I can't understand neither, howwww in the heaven that people who is living here for so long, didn't learned to LOVE this place, their "home"...

I love the air's smell during spring time, when the flowers start to bloom; I love the streets, clean and neat and the people with a smile watering the front yards; I love seeing on car bumpers the sticker saying : "The Power of Pride", as I learned to LOVE the soil where I will die, where I will be forever resting in peace after the long journey that was starting my life again in the place where it was MY CHOICE to live... and to die.

When I decided married my husband, I decided as well, being adopted for this country, and as an adoptive child I decided respecting each centimeter of the soil mine now too.
    I'm feeling like an adoptive child. Yes... My "new parents"-this country- is giving me love, protection, my home, my food, the nice plants in my back yard and front yard, education for our child, a future for all of us. How being UNGRATEFUL with the place that is giving me all that? I want to be a Citizen, I want my right to vote, to make my voice being heard. Argentine, as an Ex-Husband, gave me the childhood and memories; this "new one" is the one to whom I have to be loyal. I can't imagine somebody telling to a new wife or husband how much they miss the Ex, and having pictures all over the house, hahaha. It's not insulting? So, it's not insulting another flags on this soil? It's not insulting another language than this one? Sometimes, I tell to my BigTex this country it's so tolerant.
    Put another flag instead of the Italian one in Italy, haaaaaaa, they will shove it in your... well... in there. Or in any another country... Try to translate the National song belonging to another country to Your language... and you will receive a kick where the Italians would put the foreigner flag.

I'm amazed, angry, surprised.
    Where is that pride in our politicians the American Country is legendary for feeling running into the blood? How somebody can argue about which language you have to speak in HERE?
    How is possible that Me, an adopted child, can love this place more than the ones that have in their hands the American Tradition?

I respect this country as I respect my husband, a "gringo" - for that comunist-, and as I can give my life for my family, how I will not make it for the place that adopted me?
    Yes, I'm considered Latina because was born in South America, Hispanic because I'm speaking Spanish, Italian descendent because my parents and my family is and I speak Italian as well, but I consider myself a new born American.

God Bless you all, because you all as well opened your arms to allow the immigrants to be next generations of that citizens maybe making a diferent difference.
    Our child, is honor roll in his school. He is the future. Our job, is teaching him to respect this flag with love, because in his little brain will be the chance to a better future. If I teach him the illegals are fine, or another flag is dancing in the wind in my own home, which citizen I'm helping to build? Where it will go the Power of Pride?
    Everybody can give me the name they want, also, I can be called a Traidor for my old country, as an ex-husband heartbroked can call me mean... But, again, I'm a new born American, and the day I will be able to vote, maybe I will be more radical than the oldest republican, because I knew how a Country with NO PRIDE falls apart, I saw how comunism destroys like a bad disease.

Here is a Mom Bear hug.
    God Bless America.
    Mrs. BigTex.
    Certified Member

Re: Mrs. Big Tex

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I'm feeling like an adoptive child. Yes... My "new parents"-this country- is giving me love, protection, my home, my food, the nice plants in my back yard and front yard, education for our child, a future for all of us. How being UNGRATEFUL with the place that is giving me all that? I want to be a Citizen, I want my right to vote, to make my voice being heard. Argentine, as an Ex-Husband, gave me the childhood and memories; this "new one" is the one to whom I have to be loyal. I can't imagine somebody telling to a new wife or husband how much they miss the Ex, and having pictures all over the house,
    Very touching post Mrs. BigTex. You are already a fine "undocumented citizen" and when you get your citizenship papers please let us know. We will ALL be very proud of you!

The point you made about the "ex-wife or husband" is right on target. The ingratitude that I see in the behavior of the illegals is the most painful thing to bear. Who raised them to be so unthankful. We have already given them so much, but they want more more more. They will end up killing the golden goose.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast