Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

new and welcome almost citizen!

Welcome, Mrs Bigtex,

And more hugs. What courage you have and had to confront that organization with such documentation!

Let us know when you become a citizen so we can cheer for you!

Let us know if we can help you and Mr. Bigtex!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    Mrs. BigTex,
    I colored your name because you are certainly a Texas rose! What you have written is very moving. I was wiping tears from my eyes as I read your words, and viewed your heart. It's hard for me to find the words to convey the love, honor and respect that your words have inspired in me.

With your permission, I'd like to try to have this published. I think our press person jp and our editor Steve will both be interested in using your beautiful words to tell your side of the immigration story.

Thank you again for being an American. This country is blessed by your presence. God bless you, He's ALREADY blessed MrBigTex, with you!

P.S. I think your letter SHOULD be posted at ...
    http://dontspeakforme.org/index.html

Re: Mrs. Big Tex

Very touching post Mrs. BigTex. You are already a fine "undocumented citizen" and when you get your citizenship papers please let us know. We will ALL be very proud of you!.[/quote]

Hi! Mrs. BigTex here!
    Hey! I'm a legal resident, documented permanent resident, at least! hahaha, maybe that allows me to be a bit more concerned about illegals.
    I had to make a long bunch of paperwork that includes medical examination, police background checked for the FBI and embassies and INS interviews to be in this point.
    Hum... well, If somebody is asking for living in my home, and my good heart allows it, I will like to know if the guy has HIV, will kill me while sleeping, or just arson my home and eating my dog or will care of my property and life as care for his own...

About the citizenship, I will be smiling so glad the day I will have the paper in my hand that talks about the feelings I already have in my heart....

Thanks you all!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: new and welcome almost citizen!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Welcome, Mrs Bigtex,

And more hugs. What courage you have and had to confront that organization with such documentation!

Let us know when you become a citizen so we can cheer for you!

Let us know if we can help you and Mr. Bigtex!
    Thanks!
    Oh, by sure You can help us...! You can help us all!!! How? Just continuing yelling, fighting, protecting, loving this country... Giving what we are, what we dream, what we feel, making this future where we all will have and enjoy much more than the American dream: the American Reality... Because with your yelling, and mine, and each one of us, kids as our son, will make that future I was talking about, a different one than the one we can expect if we allow ourselves to lose the traditions, the honor and pride...
    It's in OUR hands and voices.
    Hugs to you too!!!
    ;D
    Mrs. Bigtex
    Certified Member

To the Bigtexes,

I think it's safe to say y'all are at the right site for this fight! We want our beloved country to stay the USA! NOT North America!

So we'll keep on, keeping on...doing whatever we can do...phoning, fax/emailing, protesting, letting the media know they've got it so wrong, etc....

We share links and ideas!

Join us! I've got a 3 yr old grandson. He's my reason!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Mrs. Big Tex Texas Rose ;)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Mrs. BigTex,
    I colored your name because you are certainly a Texas rose! What you have written is very moving. I was wiping tears from my eyes as I read your words, and viewed your heart. It's hard for me to find the words to convey the love, honor and respect that your words have inspired in me.

With your permission, I'd like to try to have this published. I think our press person jp and our editor Steve will both be interested in using your beautiful words to tell your side of the immigration story.

Thank you again for being an American. This country is blessed by your presence. God bless you, He's ALREADY blessed MrBigTex, with you!

P.S. I think your letter SHOULD be posted at ...
    http://dontspeakforme.org/index.html
    Hi PinestrawGuys!!! Oh, I will get red, hihihi, thanks again!

You have my permision to post or publish my opinion wherever you want, also I would thanks you for, because thanks to that maybe another people will understand how some immigrants feel about this, OUR country.
    Yes, I love this soil, as I love my husband. Maybe sounds 'romantic", but the love is... anyway I'm more a warrior than a rose, I loved reading that, and it's so flattering to me being a Texas Rose.

I hope being as good American as the OUR country deserves.
    Hugs, hey, you are changing my idea about rednecks, hahahaha

;D
    Mrs. Bigtex
    Certified Member

I have an elderly father and mother in a rest home (paid for with my own money, not the taxpayers' money) and it makes me so angry when I hear some illegal "nurse" talk to them. My parents can't understand a word those people say because these "nurses" don't know English and they don't apparently have to know English. My parents are good, old-fashioned Americans who are now needing more care and medical treatments than I can provide for them myself (they used to live with me when they were in better health) and now they are being treated by some people who don't even belong here.

I've confronted the rest home supervisors and owner and told them my concerns, of course they didn't care. They only care about their profit margins. I have been trying to find a better place for my parents, but it appears all the rest homes within 200 miles are the same. I can't afford to hire a private nurse for 24/7 care.

So while some on this forum are fighting this invasion and this outragious amnesty bill for the sake of future generations (as am I, also) I am fighting for the rights of our older generation, too.

I wonder how many of the "nurses" are members of LaRaza or Mecha. Every time I leave the rest home I wonder if I'll get a call telling me something happened to my elderly parents. Something "unexpected"

Re: new and welcome almost citizen!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Thanks!
    Oh, by sure You can help us...! You can help us all!!! How? Just continuing yelling, fighting, protecting, loving this country... Giving what we are, what we dream, what we feel, making this future where we all will have and enjoy much more than the American dream: the American Reality... Because with your yelling, and mine, and each one of us, kids as our son, will make that future I was talking about, a different one than the one we can expect if we allow ourselves to lose the traditions, the honor and pride...
    It's in OUR hands and voices.
    Hugs to you too!!!
    ;D
    it appears our President, Senate, corporate America and the illegals think they are they only one's entitled to the American Dream
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123