Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Pelosi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nancy Pelosi

Has anyone been on Nancy Pelosi's web page?

She has all kinds of programs that she wants to "double fund". I see the $$$$ flying out of paychecks now!

I don't know if I can watch the news anymore, I can't stand looking at her.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I don't know if I can watch the news anymore, I can't stand looking at her.
    Why not? She's very attractive.

After the makeup....

Before the makeup....

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Well, if we need them to stand by us, the American people, I think we should try to hold back on our bashing until it becomes apparent that they are going to treat us the same way that the Bush Administration has treated us.

Maybe they will listen. Let's give them a chance. I agree it's a long shot.....but we have to work with either them or him. One or the other or we lose. We have a lot of emails and faxes to send.

Here we go again........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Well, if we need them to stand by us, the American people, I think we should try to hold back on our bashing until it becomes apparent that they are going to treat us the same way that the Bush Administration has treated us.

Maybe they will listen. Let's give them a chance. I agree it's a long shot.....but we have to work with either them or him. One or the other or we lose. We have a lot of emails and faxes to send.

Here we go again........
    Do you honestly know nothing about Nancy Pelosi? She is as vicious, devious and untrustworthy a political operative as any "ol' boy network" has ever created. She has repeatedly shown herself to be the most grotesque form of hypocrite, whether ripping into others for ethics violations while keeping her own gross violations swept under the rug or taking union funds while steadfastly keeping the unions out of her own businesses (which reportedly employ numerous illegal aliens). If Hillary Clinton is a barracuda, Pelosi is a hammerhead shark. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

For some reason, I'm not afraid. I know what she is all about. Even President Bush looked like a deer in headlights today with her.

But I just have a lot of confidence in us to do exactly what we need to do. I believe that the ball is in our court at least for the moment.

The second they try to take the ball out of our hands we will remind them real fast what the American people are made of.

In the meantime I say let them even try to throw the first punch. All of these people who think they are personally "in charge of our country's destiny" have met their match in us.

No, I'm not scared. I'm mad and I'm determined.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does seem important to begin working with working people in Nancy's district liberal and conservative so they know her agenda for foreign labor. It would need to be grass roots as the press has probably been coopted in that area.

Didn't someone in the forum say she was the one who buried the h2b workers in the defense appropriations bill this year? You guys know me as a liberal and I would want to know that kind of information.

It was amazing to find out how few people knew Dianna Deggettes stand on foreign labor here in Denver. Many in the more liberal areas i was petioning in were not happy at all with her votes on border security. Buying adds does not help. We need some distance from the media and get close to other folks. Nancys folks.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    It does seem important to begin working with working people in Nancy's district liberal and conservative so they know her agenda for foreign labor. It would need to be grass roots as the press has probably been coopted in that area.

Didn't someone in the forum say she was the one who buried the h2b workers in the defense appropriations bill this year? You guys know me as a liberal and I would want to know that kind of information.

It was amazing to find out how few people knew Dianna Deggettes stand on foreign labor here in Denver. Many in the more liberal areas i was petioning in were not happy at all with her votes on border security. Buying adds does not help. We need some distance from the media and get close to other folks. Nancys folks.
    You certainly hit the nail on the head in one major respect, RINO......

too many dems & repubs blindly follow without VERIFYING the actions of those they're following. That's one of the reasons why we're in this mess in the first place.

Imho, these people LOVE seeing the left and right scratch each other's eyes out as it takes attention off of the real issues and off of their sneaky actions -- selling out America.

NANCY HAS ALREADY SHOT HER SELF IN THE FOOT. BREAKING BREAD WITH BUSH. I HOPE SOMEONE HAS HER BACK.

Seems the union-busting angle with Pelosi could be played out a
    bit. I know unions are passe but they hold a nostalgic appeal for
    old school dems. The union guys usually get incensed about
    non-union anything. I always thought Reagan's brutal crushing
    of the unions was a bit short-sighted. I know a lot of patriotic,
    red neck, veteran union members. If you could get them
    against the union leadership ....

Pat Buchanan, in full-on raging Old Testament mode, is not going to let the actions of one flamer distract from the real issue at hand, which is that the Democrats are all a bunch of flamers who have gay sex with little flamer kids.
    “Miss Pelosi has marched in gay pride parades with the North American Man-Boy Love Association.”Scarborough clearly read the panel the Hastert line (George Soros?!) before the show, then said, “out-crazy that!”

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/pat-bu ... 205804.php

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/index. ... pic=110641

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast