Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals steal Americans' jobs, gut wages, then complain that our children are lazy to do them. How silly. Time for E-Verify, nationwide, NOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Navarrette used to spout the SAME nonsense in MY local paper, the Dallas Morning News!

Navarette never had a job as a teenager and really doesn't have one now and the majority of that that narcissitic group of teen agers with no work ethic and no respect for authority are anchor brats.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Ruben would like us to think that immigrants come here aspiring to work at greasy spoons and picking produce for less than minimum wage and no benefits. LOL, do we look stupid to you Ruben? I can assure you we are not. Recall the failed shamnesty of 2007, yeah Ruben, that was us "lazy" Americans.

Immigrants who come here legally can get any job they qualify for at a decent wage. They don't need to "hide in the shadows". They don't need the crappy minimum wage job at McDonalds.

Illegal aliens, on the other hand, come DEMANDING handouts. Don't believe me? Tell me what ONE person making $4-7 per hour can afford to support him/herself on that kind of pay, much less support a family?!

How can the father, earning let's say $20,000/year (under the table cash) afford to support his stay-at-home wife and 3-10 kids??? OH, that's right! HE CAN'T!

Our "lazy" teenagers are supported by their OWN parents, not the welfare office!

Can you say the same of your beloved illegal aliens? I don't think so!

The day when an illegal alien can support his brood on JUST what he makes working at McDonalds, has all taxes taken out of that wage AND pays for his own and his family's medical insurance with NO HELP from welfare or any other entitlements is the day I will become an advocate for illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If I'm not mistaken, it's those lazy 'kids' who are risking their lives in the military. I wonder if the author of the article would be willing to do that for freedom of press? Probably not...
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Ruben would like us to think that immigrants come here aspiring to work at greasy spoons and picking produce for less than minimum wage and no benefits. LOL, do we look stupid to you Ruben? I can assure you we are not. Recall the failed shamnesty of 2007, yeah Ruben, that was us "lazy" Americans.

Immigrants who come here legally can get any job they qualify for at a decent wage. They don't need to "hide in the shadows". They don't need the crappy minimum wage job at McDonalds.

Illegal aliens, on the other hand, come DEMANDING handouts. Don't believe me? Tell me what ONE person making $4-7 per hour can afford to support him/herself on that kind of pay, much less support a family?!

How can the father, earning let's say $20,000/year (under the table cash) afford to support his stay-at-home wife and 3-10 kids??? OH, that's right! HE CAN'T!

Our "lazy" teenagers are supported by their OWN parents, not the welfare office!

Can you say the same of your beloved illegal aliens? I don't think so!

The day when an illegal alien can support his brood on JUST what he makes working at McDonalds, has all taxes taken out of that wage AND pays for his own and his family's medical insurance with NO HELP from welfare or any other entitlements is the day I will become an advocate for illegal aliens.
    Absolutely RIGHT ON! Send this to Ruben Anchor Baby Navarette. Maybe it will prompt him to pull his head out of his......
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Two observations: Rich kids are the ones who will not work any job because mom and dad take care of any need they have. It is beneath them to flip burgers, mop a floor, etc. Second, my teenage son is working at our local amusement, serving dip and dots. He has learned the value of a buck, the importance of being on time and customer service. I am proud of him.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    If I'm not mistaken, it's those lazy 'kids' who are risking their lives in the military. I wonder if the author of the article would be willing to do that for freedom of press? Probably not...
    Exactly what I was thinking. A job that meets the whining list of requirements: is 'dirty', is 'dangerous', and offers 'low pay'.
    Then who are all those people in Iraq anyway? Surely, those couldn't be US soldiers, Marines, airmen and sailors could it???

MW
    Steelerbabe wrote:

Two observations: Rich kids are the ones who will not work any job because mom and dad take care of any need they have. It is beneath them to flip burgers, mop a floor, etc. Second, my teenage son is working at our local amusement, serving dip and dots. He has learned the value of a buck, the importance of being on time and customer service. I am proud of him.
    I have two children (twins) who are attending college full-time and working 20-30 hours a week during the school year and 40 hours a week during the summer. Both of them are working at a Domino's Pizza (shift managers during the summer). They've been working at the same store since high school. One of them is attending a local community college (1 semester left - transferring to NCSU in the spring) and the other is currently attending NCSU (rising junior). My two children work their butts off to pay for a car, vehicle insurance, and part of tuition and fees.

Both are making $8.50 an hour.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

JBParrothead, I can agree about those anchor babies mot working, I have seen it summer after summer here. They sit around and harass the little kids while they try to play peacefully. As well, I have seen some getting brought home by the local polce from time to time.

Tinybob, your grandkids sound like good hardworking kids, the kind Navarette wants to ignore are out there, and there are plenty. He just hopes people do not hear about them so he can keep promoting illegals taking those jobs, it is in his "raza's" best interest.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast