Hello, i married a man from France almost one year ago June 2005. I love very much, he has been acting very different for the past few months very quite and on edge. Complaining about the USA work conditions he has an education in French Law (dont know what degree it would be here) i got him a job in the education system where i work but he wanted to work in law it will take his citizenship to do what he wants (3 to 6 years). I have only heard complaints about our country what he has left and how stressed he is. He left me three days ago ; just left. Ok now his father has been calling me saying he has not made decions on our marriage just needs time to adjust to our culture and new life and hopes i would be here to help his son because he was so far away and couldnt i replyed to him that I love his son and would be here for him if he wanted professional help with our marriage or just to talk about culture shock and that whatever he needed me from i would be here and always have been, but i told him his son had told me his decision was made and that he thought is was best he goes home to France. I was confused about the difference in his and his fathers story so i went to see him at the hotel( he hadent even called me only his father) he was staying in becuase i was afraid he was feeling guilty for leaving me and was just afraid to tell his father that he wanted to come home and he informs me (after i offered to talk to his dad and support him if he really thinks he couldnt make it here mabe we could make it there) out of the blue that even if he seprates from me he would still be staying in the USA! I thought he was leaving because of how injust the united states is! i asked him if he had used me to come here and of course he said no and that he wasent mexican and had a good life there. My next question to him was if you came here left everything good for me and our love for each other then how could you leave me without working on our marriage and decide to stay in a place i was conveniced you hated? I am in total shock and feel totally used. Another thing is just today our letter from immigration for his permenant residency today and i am now wondering because he told me last night in this conversation that he was going to immgration monday and as them if he can stay???? Someone help is he going to say i just left him I am sure he knew the letter would be coming all you have to do is check online status i just have a feeling he is going to tell these people i left him or something i dont know what he is up to and have read today so many horror stories about things like this happening. I really thought we were in love. What is this man up to? Someone please reply with any advice or info. Thanks in advance