Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need a quick proof please.

Can someone scan the bolded not on the homepage at this link and tell me if you see any typos or errors before I send it out to our national lists?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1485

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, I ran it through and it looks good. The only thing Word doesn't like is the La Raza word. I can't say that I blame MS Word for that!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

You left out "Committee" both times after "March 10". You should move "(The Race)" from the second paragraph to after La Raza in the first paragraph.

Looks good to me William.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks good to me!!!

I ran it, Didn't come up with anything
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Looks good to me I did not catch anything but I am not an English Major.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

W: No errors noted. Very clean indeed.

Only suggestion (just to consider)...

I also noted the reference to La Raza also - there's nothing wrong with it, but I might suggest that if you include the parenthetical translation (The Race) it might be a bit clearer to a reader that know absolutely no Spanish to do something like (trans. "The Race") or ("The Race" in Spanish), etc.

Just FYI, number of signatures on boycott list is now 5000+
    And SABMiller stock price has decreased 20 points (roughly 1067 to 1047) in last two days.

W: Have you heard from the folks at OFIR (OR for Imm. Reform)? I'm surprised their not also supporting yet...

Just FYI, number of signatures on boycott list is now 5000+
    Phrede,

When I looked at the website about an hour ago, it was just barely over 4,000 signatures. Its pretty neat to see it has risen this much.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sip:

Yeah, I know! In the latest 'batch' of signatures, there's been a huge block from Colorado....wonder what happened there? (seems to have helped a lot).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast