Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Response To Talking Points

I like that reply about the citizenship process, "Stuff". Good response.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

*Illegal Immigrants Come Here To Escape Desperate Poverty
    "The Grass is always Greener on the other side" Their Poverty is due to their Laziness to effect change in their own Government. What if the May1st protest was held in Mexico City? You would see changes in Mexico's Domestic Economic Policies rather quickly. Mexico is also one of the richest countries in the world( Source: CIA web site & Rand Corporation) with vast oil supplies and stratigic minerals, so where is the money going?
    I disagree with the laziness thing. I think they come thinking that five bucks an hour is good pay and then they get here and discover it is terrible pay if you can't rent a place to live, you can't feed your family and you can't enjoy the smallest luxury. I believe that if we were somehow able to censor the news so it didn't get to them, they wouldn't have anywhere near the number of misconceptions about living in the USA as they have.

Undocumented Workers Help Keep Grocery Prices Down
    Then how come my grocery bill has just about tripled in the past five years? I eat cheaper foods than ever in terms of quality but the bill keeps climbing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree Stuff it should be earned, but the red tap causes problems and gives the opposition more to complain about.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

All of these supposed arguments are flawed and can easily be shot down.
    Here is a perfect example: http://projectusa.org/arguments/index.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12