Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Alipac'er

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome PatrioticMe!

I would call competing newspapers about this. Seems they allow illegal aliens to use fake names (for their protection, of course ), but deny you the same courtesy? This is discriminatory and wrong!

The local newspapers here did print small articles and one wants to be able to quote me, but without me telling them my 'real' name, they refuse to. I cannot give them my real name, because my first name is an unusual name and I would be easy to find by 'opponents'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Welcome PatrioticMe!

I would call competing newspapers about this. Seems they allow illegal aliens to use fake names (for their protection, of course ), but deny you the same courtesy? This is discriminatory and wrong!

The local newspapers here did print small articles and one wants to be able to quote me, but without me telling them my 'real' name, they refuse to. I cannot give them my real name, because my first name is an unusual name and I would be easy to find by 'opponents'.
    Miguelina, thanks very much for the welcome and especially for reminding me of the fact that newpapers all over this nation "protect" the identity of illegals...while wanting to throw me under the bus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We have lots of experienced activists here that are from or have been involved in places like Hazelton, PA and Farmers Branch, TX as well as Waukegan and Carpenterville, IL.

I will try to clear my work schedule and post some recommendations for you as well and we may be able to send a letter from ALIPAC to these lawmakers.

W
    William, I would be so very grateful for any assistance you could give me. Oberlin seemed to be particularly interested in the possibility of a law suit. I believe it was Steve Salvi who brought that up. Maybe that is the way to take this...seems to be their concern. They seem to believe, as I have written before, that they are morally and intellectually superior to the rest of us in this area, and therefore, feel no need to listen to our voices. Maybe they'll hear the voice of "cha ching"!! Their city coffers being drained!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am feeling pretty alone here at the moment. I have taken time to cry because I was very upset at the insinuation by a couple of city council members that I was a hatemonger.
    Welcome to you PatrioticMe!

As for the above quote-get used to it. When you join this fight you will be called worse than this and please be aware that this is a tactic the opposition uses over and over to brainwash some of the others who are not as informed as we are. They are trying to race bait you and use you as thier "example". They will call you a racist, a hater, and narrow minded. If you have a chance to defend yourself, be sure to come armed with facts.

You are likely none of these things unless wanting to protect your American culture, country, language, borders and natural resources makes you a racist - then so be it. I used to get hurt by this too, but no longer. I am pretty much immune to it. I know that in the future when more and more of us are affected in a negative way by IAs, they will finally see the light.

Some ammunition you may want to use is how many lives have been ruined/taken by murders, rapes, kidnapping, drunk driving, stolen ID's. I could go on and on. The resources for this are endless and Search Engines, YouTube, your computer and us here at ALIPAC are a very powerful tool.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to alipac
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am feeling pretty alone here at the moment. I have taken time to cry because I was very upset at the insinuation by a couple of city council members that I was a hatemonger.

As for the above quote-get used to it. When you join this fight you will be called worse than this and please be aware that this is a tactic the opposition uses over and over to brainwash some of the others who are not as informed as we are. They are trying to race bait you and use you as thier "example". They will call you a racist, a hater, and narrow minded. If you have a chance to defend yourself, be sure to come armed with facts.

You are likely none of these things unless wanting to protect your American culture, country, language, borders and natural resources makes you a racist - then so be it. I used to get hurt by this too, but no longer. I am pretty much immune to it. I know that in the future when more and more of us are affected in a negative way by IAs, they will finally see the light.

Some ammunition you may want to use is how many lives have been ruined/taken by murders, rapes, kidnapping, drunk driving, stolen ID's. I could go on and on. The resources for this are endless and Search Engines, YouTube, your computer and us here at ALIPAC are a very powerful tool.
    Thanks, SoCal, but those were some of the things I acutally stated at the council meeting that caused them to call me, only not in so many words, a hatemonger and a fearmonger.

One of the councilmen, who is a black man, even went so far as to say his people were probably the only ones who came to this nation LEGALLY!! Talk about ill-informed! I would like to explore further just when we started to have laws regarding immigration so I could prove him wrong at some furture point in time. His comment was totally uncalled for. I was shocked! He looked reasonable! lol There was one councilman who voted against moving forward with the readings for the resolution. He said he was concerned that his top cop was telling them he was against. it. To give credit where credit is most assuredly due, he is also a black man, and he said while it is true we are a nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws and that, without those laws, we wouldn't be much of a nation. My hat is off to this American politician!!

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Welcome to alipac
    Thanks, Browneyes!! Great to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe

Thanks, SoCal, but those were some of the things I acutally stated at the council meeting that caused them to call me, only not in so many words, a hatemonger and a fearmonger.

One of the councilmen, who is a black man, even went so far as to say his people were probably the only ones who came to this nation LEGALLY!! Talk about ill-informed! I would like to explore further just when we started to have laws regarding immigration so I could prove him wrong at some furture point in time. His comment was totally uncalled for. I was shocked! He looked reasonable! lol There was one councilman who voted against moving forward with the readings for the resolution. He said he was concerned that his top cop was telling them he was against. it. To give credit where credit is most assuredly due, he is also a black man, and he said while it is true we are a nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws and that, without those laws, we wouldn't be much of a nation. My hat is off to this American politician!!
    Your right, the comment WAS totally uncalled for. Is he aware of the "ethnic cleansing" against Blacks by hipanic gang members going on in LA? It's time this individual got his head out of the sand about this danger the Black community is in by IA's. Not to mention the competition for jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe

Your right, the comment WAS totally uncalled for. Is he aware of the "ethnic cleansing" against Blacks by hipanic gang members going on in LA? It's time this individual got his head out of the sand about this danger the Black community is in by IA's. Not to mention the competition for jobs.
    The racial genocide I've read about might be a good thing to research. I just don't know where to start. I guess I could google it and see what comes up. Also the fact that a boatload of black Americans are being replace on jobs by illegal aliens. I know I've read things about it here on Alipac...guess it's time to come at it from that direction, maybe. What do you all think?

Oberlin has a large black community as well as white and every shade in between.

To me, it doesn't make one bit of difference. We're all American and, to me, that 's all that counts. Anything else, quite frankly, I don't give a fat baby's behind. If we're American, we're family!

Welcome PatrioticMe!!!

Looks to me like your the one that has to live in "the Shadows"!! Not the Illegals that they love to label that way!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast