Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Edited for easier reading...

THE DEFINITION OF “DOMESTIC TERRORISM?
    New Boortz November 20, 2001 | Neal Boortz

Posted on 11/20/2001 9:42:17 AM PST by jgrubbs

THE DEFINITION OF “DOMESTIC TERRORISM?
    Yesterday I mentioned a brochure someone sent me from the Phoenix FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force. This is a brochure handed out to law enforcement officers in the Phoenix area to help them identify potential “domestic terrorists.?

The brochure starts out with “If you encounter any of the following, call the Joint Terrorism Task Force. The brochure then proceeds to set forth certain things that the law enforcement officers need to look for.
    They include:

1. Someone who defends the US Constitution against the federal government and the United Nations.
    2. Someone who asks the law enforcement officer to cite his authority for making a stop.
    3. Someone who makes numerous references to the U.S. Constitution.
    4. Someone who says that driving is a “right", and not a “privilege".
    5. Someone who attempts to “police the police”.

Pretty good stuff, huh?
    Let's say the cops stop you and they want to search your car.
    You cite your Constitutional right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure and ask the cop why he stopped you and what he is looking for.
    Suddenly your name is reported to a terrorism task force.

Is any of this beginning to sound just a little frightening to you?

Well... let's read some more from the brochure:

“The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is attempting to identify criminal activities with domestic terrorists. In this regard, the purpose of this information sheet is to assist uniformed patrol officers in identifying potential domestic terrorists.

Domestic terrorism is defined as:
    Groups or individuals operating entirely inside the US, attempting to influence the US government or population to effect political or social change by engaging in criminal activity.

Do you need to read that again? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Break this down. Any individual who violates a law in an attempt to influence the government or other people in an attempt to produce some political or social change is a domestic terrorist.

Some examples:

1) You make an illegal campaign contribution
    2) You trespass on private property while engaged in a demonstration
    3) You remove campaign yard signs erected by a politician you don't support
    4) You illegally place campaign signs in the highway right-of-way
    5) You withhold a percentage of your income taxes to protest military spending.

All of the above actions fit easily into the FBIs Joint Terrorism Task Force definition and thus make you a “domestic terrorist, according to this brochure.

If you aren’t starting to get a little concerned about our civil liberties at this point, you’re either a leftist or you’re asleep.

We have terrorist and racist in our family.

We are moving to South Carolina and I am going to be a NASCAR racist. My wife is the terrorist. She has been terrorizing me for 43 years.

I served my nation for four long years from 1990 - 1994 against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And when I see an invasion of my country underway and attempt to call attention to it, I am labeled a RACIST!

When I left my active duty with the U.S. Army in 1994, I was never released from the duty of my oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. As such, I intend to exercise my obligation to that oath again when the need arises. And because of that, I am a TERRORIST!

So be it. In order to prove that I am a civil human being, and that I treasure human life - I am "self policing" and would never declare war on another human being - ever. But, because I value human life to such an extent - if you announce your intent is against my nation and my constitution as you injure, maim or kill one of my law-abiding residents - I will defend to the death.

This is my warning to anyone who would seek to overthrow my nation or my government!! Granted, I don't agree with the sides many within the halls of government take - we still have the model of government as set forth by the people of the United States of America.

No matter how "corrupt" a politician is - I will defend him/her to the death. Why? Because our LAWS dictate that we have a freedom of electoral process and the correct way in dealing with those who sell out their nation and commit treason are under the same laws of our judicial system, which in turn is meant to prosecute and deal swiftly against all traitors and treasonous behavior.

So let my enemies be warned in no uncertain terms. If you attack my government, my people or my family - you are in for the most horrible nightmare you can possibly imagine. Treat me and mine as human beings and with dignity and you will never have a problem from me. But if you attack, I have a government-mandated obligation to defend and I most assuredly will execute my oath to the letter.

Life, Liberty and Justice for ALL!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Someone on here that is very good with words, should come up with a good acronym for the word racist so we call put it on ball caps and tee shirts

R. A.C.I.S.T.

Real American Citizen Involves Securing Texas

Add Nittygritty to that racist list you bigots got going here!

(my sweet mom would kick my butt if she saw me write that lol)
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Someone on here that is very good with words, should come up with a good acronym for the word racist so we call put it on ball caps and tee shirts

R. A.C.I.S.T.

This is a good description for RACIST. I remember a post some time ago where COTO and PineStrawGuys made up some funny but true wording to names revolving around free trade agreements and the FTAA. COTO and PineStraw, where are you now for some funny sayings.

Your sweet Mom would kick your butt if she saw you write that? Well, my Mom told me her Mom had a saying that some people won't say shit even if they have a mouthful. No offense intendedl and there's more potty-type comments from not only my grandmothers but the ex- grandmothers and mother of the former HEX.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

NASCAR racist--that's a great future, AllAmerican! Hope ya win the Indy Racist 500!

I landed a new job at the company where I work. I am now a racist technical writer. My wife strides everyday to terrorize me but I have not let her succeed in a couple of years now. If I get soft, she will become my worst nightmare-to have lived with a terrorist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guess I'm a racist then...and I'm not ashamed of what I think or how I feel either. History has taken certain derogatory terms and parlayed them into something acceptable...so perhaps in this new millennium in America, being a racist can be seen in a positive light! Maybe we just need a new, more acceptable word for it? You know, like when being a garbage man became a "sanitation engineer" or being retarded became "mentally challenged?" How about "racially supportive" instead? Or perhaps "racially appreciative?" how about "geneologically magnanimous?"

Radically Against Caving In (to) Social Terrorists?

R. A.C.I.S.T.

Radically Against Culling Intelligent, Sentient Thought?
    Really Angry Cuz I See Terrorists?
    Right After Curing Immigrant Sickly Traits?

R. A.C.I.S.T.

Domestic terrorism is defined as:
    Groups or individuals operating entirely inside the US, attempting to influence the US government or population to effect political or social change by engaging in criminal activity.
    That's CONGRESS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast