Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YEEEHAW!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I'll probably be lynched for saying this--but if I hear one more white person whining about being called "racist" I am going to hurl. That term is so old, played out and boring I can't even imagine why anybody would care about it. I also can't imagine why anyone would even respond to that charge, let alone let it bother them.

FLAME ON

Bob, we are "flaming" about this issue because of the same reasons you point out. Our opposition is trying to label the 80+% of Americans that want more done about illegal immigration as racists.

We are obligated to point out what they have used the term racist to respond to.

Every item I listed in the first post is something that a pro-illegal alien activist has called racist in the last few months.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

racist

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I'll probably be lynched for saying this--but if I hear one more white person whining about being called "racist" I am going to hurl. That term is so old, played out and boring I can't even imagine why anybody would care about it. I also can't imagine why anyone would even respond to that charge, let alone let it bother them.

FLAME ON
    BobC: With that statement, I take it that you are other than white. If thats the case, what words have been slung at you? There seems to be a one-way avenue toward name-calling, and it's supposedly white calling the other this or that, which is a huge falshood. I personally think that white people have 'put up' with alot of racist name-calling. Being called the N word, is no more less than being called a 'cracker', 'white-supremist', 'honky',' nazi', or 'redneck' (my favorite). This terminology does get old. but it still eats away at people. So hurl if you must, but it wont help anything. People will find every possible way to offend other's in the process of helping themselves. That's what makes the world go round.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's a new one, "Bama".
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

"Bama". new one on me. Did he give a clear definition of the word ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto! Meaning you can add me to the list of racists here since I share many of the concerns, and perhaps more in the future as this country continues to be flooded with those who come here illegally. Great post!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Attention all big media outlets. I confess I am a racist for wanting our laws respected and enforced! There, you have it. Now go and print it in your newspaper and on your CBS TVs. I'm guilty!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

You freakin' bunch of racists!!!

Hey, come to think of it, I resemble that remark!
    When we gonna wake up?

I still want to know what I am if call a

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast