Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

racists

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    "Bama". new one on me. Did he give a clear definition of the word ?
    I got this by using 2 m's in 'bamma'
    noun
    bamma

Person who cannot dress, a loser; Uncool. Short for Alabama, meaning a person from the country, backwards unsophisticated. "You a bamma for wearin' them shoes." -- (Deriving from the D.C. and P.G County Area).

Retrieved from "http://rapdict.org/Bamma"
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder if us beach bums qualify
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're Black but you don't think illegals should compare themselves to the American civil rights movement? RACIST!
    Hands Dirty Time:
    I have heard this tripe too many times and in too many ways. The gay rights group compares it's plight, for lack of a better word, to the civil rights movement. And these miscreants do it too?

For the benefit of you that are too young to remember or too old to forget, let me debunk this crap RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW (I'll have to send Van Halen a check).

The civil rights movement was about my black mother and father being denied basic rights in this nation, even though my father was an Army officer that could not enjoy the very freedom that he faught for. It was about me having to go to school on post at Ft. Jackson because the schools in Columbia, South Carolina did not allow NIGGRA children in their schools. It was about me having to go to the back of the bus station in Huntsville, Texas to get a hamburger. It was about Negro men and women having water hoses and german shepard dogs turned on them by Bull Connners. Their crime? Wanting to register to VOTE. It was about the two white kids and the one black boy being killed in Philidelphia, Mississippi, a case that is being tried as I write this, 40 years to the day of the murders as of 21 June 2005. It was about Negro businesses and homes being fire bombed for the owners trying to get Negro's registered to vote. It was about the March on Selma across the Edmund Pettus bridge.
    It was about the March on Washington. The death of Medgar Evers, Malcom X, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and literally THOUSANDS of others that I COULD NAME, given the time and space. It was about death and fear, hope and courage, dreams and nightmares. It was HELL ON EARTH.

I find it highly offensive that any group would tie their wagon to the brave men and women that waged this battle with Non-violence. Dr. King said it could be done. Frankly, I thought he was crazy. I wanted to kick the butt of everything WHITE. Men, women, cats. But I saw that his way was the right way. He gave his LIFE, did you hear me, HIS LIFE, at 39 years old, for the CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

You miscreants want to take our NATION. You bring your filthy, disease carrying bodies into our nation 24/7 365. You DEMAND this and DEMAND that. You do it with violence. You cowardly vermin throw rocks at old women and beat up on kids that speak out. You may scare some, but you don't scare me. You have no civil rights in this COUNTRY. You have no voting rights in this COUNTRY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY. Until one of your churches is blown up and kills your little girls as was done in Birimingham, Alabama, SHUT UP!!! Until you have suffered the indignities of my VERY OWN PARENTS, SHUT UP!!! You have not had dogs siced on you, sat in, crawled in, or ran in just to eat at Woolworth's. In fact you have done NOTHING, not a single damn thing to even try to asimilate to our culture. This ain't Jalisco, punk. Listen up mexicans, and hear this clearly. The day of reckoning is upon you. You are not CIVIL and you have no RIGHTS.

Thank you William for requiring that I maintain my dignity in addressing these evil thieves. There are alot of words that I could have used that would not be fit for public consumption. ALIPAC has helped me use my extensive vocabulary and expansive mind to paint the picture without sinking to the level of those that would usurp our very FREEDOM. If they want to go to war, I'll TAKE THEM TO WAR
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Hoorah, SIXX!!!

You told it like it is (and was). As a 58 year old white southerner and descendant of Confederate soldiers (not slaveholders, by the way) I will testify that you are 100% correct in your assessment of what black people went through in the south and 100% correct that the immigrant situation bears NO resemblance to it in any way shape or form. It is hard indeed to use the race card with a black American, but they try anyway.

In fact, the wave of people coming to this country will economically devastate blacks at least as badly as whites and maybe worse, because so many currently work in lower paying jobs being taken by illegals. Blacks have worked hard to get to where they are today. They don't need the economic drag of millions of illegals to hold them back.
    When we gonna wake up?

racists

Only if you wear flip-flops.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tell 'em, Sixx...without profanity but with great passion you've laid it on the line. Thank you,
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Re: racists

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Only if you wear flip-flops.
    sorry only deck shoes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The bottom line is that black Americans did not chose to come here and sneak across our borders in the middle of the night. The Civil Rights movement came almost 100 years after emancipation.

These illegal aliens have intentionally broken our laws, defied our will, taken our jobs and tax dollars and more via crime and identity theft and will now stand in our face and compare themselves with the American Civil Rights struggle?

First off, we all know slavery was wrong but America did not start slavery. We ended it.

My offer is this. Any illegal alien can sit anywhere on the air conditioned bus back home they want to and we can raise the gas money through private donations.

W

Sixx, Very well said. I applaud and respect your retraint.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks JP. I took alot of restraint. Believe me .
    However, I believe we are on the move now. The people united are a formiable foe. William is right. Blacks came here as slaves. My grandparents were freed slaves that escaped to Barbados. And America did end it. America must now end the slavery that we all are being subjected to. Fifty-nine dollars a barrel oil. Record trade deficits. The overwhelming effect that illegal immigration is having on our NATION.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast