Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo
    Yes. We need to make sure that American citizens get these jobs.
    Many of these will be road projects. It will be easy to see if hispanics are being favored for these jobs. When you see a road crew there should be a good mix of ethnic/racial backgrounds. Otherwise we have to scream about this. I am not necessarily speaking legal/illegal here. But it seems to me that road crews have favored hispanics. Many are illegal I know, but many are legal. It still is not fair to favor one race over all others. All road crews, bridge crews and construction crews should be a reasonable representation of US citizens. And the jobs should go only to US citizens. The more US citizens that have these jobs, the less money that will be siphoned off out of the country to feed other economies. We need to feed our own economy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Welcome, retiredairforce!
    But I have to disagree with your premise that Obama will push for any sort of amnesty. During the campaign, his rhetoric was pandering for votes. That was before he had access to any information or the closely held secrets of this government. Truthfully, we should be screaming at GWB louder than at a guy who has not taken office yet.
    I have absolutely no idea what his intentions are about illegals, guest workers, etc. My omniscience, mind reading and future-predicting skills are lacking.
    I strongly suggest we all study the steps Hugo Chavez of Venezuela took in his rise to power, and how he maintains control of his people. You will see alarming parallels to what is transpiring here and it is no coincidence.

First he wooed the poor, then he baited them to gain their alligence. After he had them mesmerized he began the indoctrination and rallied the "citizen militia" (sounding familiar yet?). The unsavory element of the country seized the opportunity to be his lackeys and strongmen, and now the good people of Venezuela can barely exercise free speech, much less regain control. Take notes people....I fear we are headed down the same road.

An army of poor but legal (after amnesty) immigrants totally dependent on their "new" government for survival is not going to be healthy for America or Americans; on that you can depend! Retiredairforce is getting the big picture!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12