Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New in the forum and my blood is boiling!

Hi, I'm a 37 year old mother and wife, native German, legal immigrant/resident of the USA, non-partisan, Florida resident.
    My husband served during Desert Storm and then again as a Civilan Contractor during Iraqi Freedom from Day 1 for 14 straight months. We have one daugther, who learned the Pledge of Alligance from her German mother, we fly the Stars and Strips in our front yard, we are small business owners, we pay our taxes on time, we don't break the laws, not even a speeding ticket! My alligance is with the USA, not Germany.

I came back to the US in 2003, while my husband was working in Iraq. I have noticed a heavy increase in Hispanics in Central Florida. There are now more that twice as many little Hispanic stores selling Hispanic goods to Hispanics not speaking English. I'm all for legal immigration, I'm all for people coming to the US wanting to live the American Dream. When I see those stores though I can't help but wonder if they're not actually living the Mexican Dream inside of the USA. I can't help but wonder if their allegance is with the USA, which provides them with the freedom and opportunity to open their own business. I don't recall seeing a gas station owned by Indians that had Indian advertising signs or would sell goods important from India. Yet, we have a Citgo gas station that has Hispanic staff, Hispanic customers only, Hispanic advertising signs. All this leads me to believe the Hispanic goal is to take over the USA, illegal immigration or not.
    I believe it's not enough to secure our borders, it's not enough to deport illegals, which isn't going to happen under the current President anyway. English needs to be recognized as America's official language, America's ONLY official language. Drivers license tests need to be taken in English, those that don't speak or understand English have to brush up on their skills and come back later. All products sold in the US need to be labeled in English only. All official forms need to be available in English only. All applicants for immigration should be tested for their English skills. If they lack the skills, they're denied entry until they pass the test. The display of flags of foreign nationality should be outlawed, unless for official purposes.
    Millions of tax dollars could be saved and spent otherwise by eliminating the accomodations made for people not willing to speak English.
    I didn't speak English 10 years ago either. Not a single word. It is absolutely possible for an adult to learn English even without the help of tutors or teachers. I find my English to be acceptable and I'm self taught. I also taught my daugther to speak English and since I homeschooled her during Kindergarten and most of 1st grade, I also taught her how to read and write - in English. Every Hispanic parent can do the same. The reason why they don't do it is because they don't want to, because they don't care about becoming part of our country, their heart doesn't beat for the USA. They are here as part of a slow invasion.
    I'm sickened by this, it makes my blood boil. Many people tell me that we can't rob the Hispanics of their culture. I'm German and I live in a foreign country. Half of the meals I cook are German recipes, I bake German bread as well. I read German newspapers online, I run my household with Prussian discipline and I get watery eyes if I see European travel shows on PBS showing the Bavarian castles. I didn't give up my cultural heritage! I love Germany. But I don't fly the German flag, I don't demand to be spoken to in German only, I don't even speak German to my daugther. I live in the US now and I feel previleged to live the American Dream. This is my home now, this is where I will die and I will die for it if that's what it takes. I've tried to look at this from every angle and no matter how I turn it, I always come to the same conclusion. The Hispanic goal is invasion because they feel our land is rightfully theirs.

Are we at the verge of war?

What an excellent post. Welcome to America, and welcome to the board!!

Welcome!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Welcome legalgal. The same thing is happening everywhere in this nation. You cannot even get directions anymore here in Texas if you don't speak spanish.

Yeah I think a war is coming.

Welcome legalgal. Those of us who are native-born Americans, just imagine how we feel. We're angry. We've lost our culture. Our politicians don't care about us, they only care about the illegals.

Europe must be wondering what happened to the United States of America. Mexico and the other nations south of our border want to turn this continent into the United States of North America. This is not a joke.
    Read the posts on this website. Read the articles linked to this website.
    If your blood is boiling now, wait until you've read the information available here. And listen to the videos. It's an epidemic even bird flu can't stop.

We don't seem to have a voice in our own nation's future. We try to change things through the ballot box, but illegals are being registered to vote with the help of the Catholic church. Most of the people on this website, I assume, were never activists. We just want to live our lives in peace, but we have had to become activists in an attempt to try to save our nation. Unfortunately, we may have waited too long.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

your post

Welcome, legalgal,

What a heartfelt post! See, that's the difference in someone on their way to legitimate citizenship, vs someone here to abuse the system.

Thank you. I have 6 friends who are LEGAL immigrants from all over the world, and they feel as you do.

Are you emailing Congress? If you need a site, I find www.Congress.org
    easy to use. And it's free, unless you choose an option which has a charge.

Let us know if we can help you!
    Thank your husband for his service.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

What are we going to do about it?
    I read about all the letters being sent and phone calls being made but honestly, how effective is that?
    What do you do with junkmail? What do you do with telemarketers calling you at dinner time?
    We need more people on the street, we need tens of thousands of people on the street, we need a sea of US flag waving, we need angry Americans willing to take their country back.
    I think most people agree that something needs to be done but they're not angry, they're not marching, they don't take action.

Welcome Legalgal. You're the kind of immigrant that does America proud

PS I've been to your beautiful home country twice and visited a couple of those Bavarian castles you spoke about. They are amazing !

Wow legalgal you said a mouthful. I very much appreciated this part..

I'm all for legal immigration, I'm all for people coming to the US wanting to live the American Dream. When I see those stores though I can't help but wonder if they're not actually living the Mexican Dream inside of the USA. I can't help but wonder if their allegance is with the USA, which provides them with the freedom and opportunity to open their own business. I don't recall seeing a gas station owned by Indians that had Indian advertising signs or would sell goods important from India. Yet, we have a Citgo gas station that has Hispanic staff, Hispanic customers only, Hispanic advertising signs
    Having lived in central Florida myself I have seen this too. You are basicly not welcome in their stores if you aren't hispanic. Their businesses are built for their people.

BTW welcome, welcome, welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

Welcome to the board legalgal. This administration and congress by their very actions have shown nothing but complete, utter contempt and disregard for the the electorate that put them in office in the first place. Vicente Bush (no typo) turns a blind eye to those that are here illegally and protest in our streets chanting militant slogans and declaring aztlan, MeCha, Voca that espouse reconquista and the use of violence if necessary to achieve their goals. Millions use fraudulent documentation to bilk taxpayers out of billions of dollars in services that we have spent our whole lives paying into and probably will receive nothing when we are ready to retire. They bring poverty, disease, guns, drugs, gangs and crime to our once beautiful, safe, and clean neighborhoods. Our highways are filled with the carnage of thousands of innocent Americans killed by unlicensed, uninsured, drunk illegal alien drivers who come from countries where motor vehicle laws, if any are not enforced. They cost the taxpayers anywhere from 25 to 60 billion dollars a year frommedicaid/medicare, welfare, foodstamps, wic and other health care costs. They contribute less than .1 % (no typo) to the GDP. You will notice that illegal aliens and their advocates conveniently omit this when they try to peddle their poison on the American public. Economists summoned to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee have been in complete agreement that illegal aliens have a negative impact on the economy. This administration in concert with the Mexican government is controlled by the Fortune 500, Narco-empire and the Mexican Mafia. There is no logical reason while in a war on terror, despite the fact the government has sacrificed thousands of lives and spent billions of dollars, that this administration has stead fastly refused to secure our borders and clean up the garbage that is already here. I wonder about the future of this country and what it may bring.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast