Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    My daughter and son both rent apartments...My daughter lives not far from these people in Long Beach and she pays over $2200 for a three bedroom 70 year old apartment...My son rents a two bedroom that is 40 years old and not far from Long Beach and he pay $1900. Too bad my kids aren't illegals with anchor babies, then they would get a break in the high rent!
    That`s the way rentals are all over California.
    Everything is being rented or leased out to or raised up to "market value".
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I don't think those computers are going to last very long.
    Yeah, they'll have MS-13 tags sharpied all over the screens.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I just want to know how can anyone afford to pay $1900 and $2200 a mo. rent I am shocked!! This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen.

and yes citizens should be screaming, they take our money and then tell us Americans can't have this benefit , have they all just completely lost it!!
    Believe me people can't afford these high rents. My son who is paying $1900 a month has very little to live on after taxes and the high rent! Most people here have other people living with them to help with the rent!

I just want to know how can anyone afford to pay $1900 and $2200 a mo. rent I am shocked!! This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen.

and yes citizens should be screaming, they take our money and then tell us Americans can't have this benefit , have they all just completely lost it!!
    Believe me people can't afford these high rents. My son who is paying $1900 a month has very little to live on after taxes and the high rent! Most people here have other people living with them to help with the rent!
    Sounds like one big step towards us living like they do in Mexico (4 or 5 family's to a house) I say move out of calif and let them sit on their high rents and their houses, up here you can rent a NICE 3 bedroom 2 bath home for $900 a mo. See why I am shocked
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like one big step towards us living like they do in Mexico (4 or 5 family's to a house) I say move out of calif and let them sit on their high rents and their houses, up here you can rent a NICE 3 bedroom 2 bath home for $900 a mo. See why I am shocked
    Tell you the truth I can't figure out why housing is so high here in California either...The only thing we have going for us is the weather...Our neigborhoods are turning into little Mexican villages and half the drivers here are driving cars without car insurance and drivers licenses. I live here and I just don't get it....A house in Southern California for $500,000 is a dump with chickens running around in the yard and a car parked on the lawn with weeds surrounding it. California's days are numbered!

It's called "Shared Housing", SoSad. I'm beginning to see ads for families who can't afford their mortgages anymore and, rather than selling, they are being matched up with other families in the same boat. It's total INSANITY! I used to joke about it, but it's happening! CA is imploding and it's a DELIBERATE plot to destroy the middle class! Mexico would love nothing more than to export the rest of the 50M poverty level Mestizos to CA where they can live 20-30 in a house formerly owned by an American middle class family.

Can you all imagine what the condition will be of all these new apartments a year from now.
    IMO, they will look like sums by then. I imagine there will also be several families to an apartment too.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Can you all imagine what the condition will be of all these new apartments a year from now.
    IMO, they will look like sums by then. I imagine there will also be several families to an apartment too.
    The family of five who just moved into the new four bedroom Apartment in Long Beach from their old one bedroom apartment, I bet are already on the phone telling their relatives in Mexico to come here because the streets are paved with gold and the stupid Americans can't wait to give them things!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

It's called "Shared Housing", SoSad. I'm beginning to see ads for families who can't afford their mortgages anymore and, rather than selling, they are being matched up with other families in the same boat. It's total INSANITY! I used to joke about it, but it's happening! CA is imploding and it's a DELIBERATE plot to destroy the middle class! Mexico would love nothing more than to export the rest of the 50M poverty level Mestizos to CA where they can live 20-30 in a house formerly owned by an American middle class family.
    The problem is it is not only Mexicos poor it is all country's below Mexico's southern border all the way down to the panama canal and there is no way the United States can sustain that amount of people.

Butterbean, I imagine most of Calif already looks like slums. Thank God I got out in 1980, but I was born in Alhambra and raised down there. I got out because I could see what was happening to the schools, and wanted my children in better schools, smartest choice of my life.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    THIS IS DEFINITELY HOUSING DISCRIMINATION. IF AMERICANS ARE TURNED DOWN FOR THIS HOUSING AND THEY SUE.....I BET THEY WOULD WIN. ESPECIALLY IF THE LAW SUIT WAS WELL PUBLICIZED.
    If they did that, they would be racists. I have a friend who is a single mother of 4 children. She is American. Until 6 weeks or so ago she worked for a DR. One morning she went to work to find the police there. Seems her boss killed his entire family then killed himself. Now she is unemployed, but does not qualify for government help because she made too much on last years tax return. I am willing to bet if she was here illegally, she would have more than a 2 bedroom apartment.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast