Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Aboard Debby!!!

Hi Debby-Great Idea!

I joined yesterday as I have the same feelings about illegal immigration that everyone here does. I have been reading this board and other blogs for quite some time and finally decided to officially join yesterday.

I actually have been calling and faxing my senators and congressman for quite some time prior to joining this board. This has been an important issue for my husband and me for quite sometime. It sickens me that the town and state I grew up in has become destroyed and totally overrun. It makes me mad that a lot of people are ok with that. It angers me that these people break the law and now people want to reward them.

I know that reports are saying that they are close to an agreement on amnesty, but I am going to think positive and hope that all our efforts pay off!

Welcome Debby. this grand country needs all the help it can get to keep from being sold down the river to Mexico by the feds.

Welcome Debby! Great to have another American join the fight. The more we have, the better we are.

Re: New Recruit urging all guests to join as i did today!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debby
    After visting this site and checking out all the info; I joined Alipac today because I feel very strongly about illegal immigration and what it is doing to our country. The government is letting American citizens down by
    not enforcing the laws that already exist and allowing millions of illegals
    to invade our country. Alipac's members are working really hard to make a difference.

There is strength in numbers and the more people that join, the greater our impact will be.
    To all you members, thank you very much for the warm welcome!

I really want to encourage all the guests we have online to sign up now!
    It's very important at this crucial time to have as many members as
    we possibly can to help and support our fight on illegal aliens, ammesty,
    the safety of our country.

Right now on the "Who's Online" sidebar there are 1088 guests.
    Please join and give us your added support!

Hi, I joined yesterday, myself. I've been following the illegal immigration debate (what's to debate? what part of illegal don't you understand?) for years. I'm up in Massachusetts, and I don't even know anyone up here in liberal land who wants illegal immigration!

My question is (and I don't want to be a wet blanket here) - don't the so-called "representatives" already KNOW what the American people want? We've told them time and time again that we don't want illegal immigration. If they say "oh, we didn't get enough calls today about this", that's total poppy-cock - they don't NEED more calls - we've been calling, writing, and faxing for EONS. They KNOW, for goodness sakes!!

I don't think they're listening, except to their special interest groups and the corporations who fund them.

I see all of us American citizens on the internet talking about this whole issue and what we want and how we try to convince our reps, and they STILL do what they durn well please, except for those few who actually represent our interests!

What do you all think? Do you think we get through to anyone? I'm not saying I won't continue to try, but I wonder if they really are even considering the American people, instead of their special interests??

This is my point now; NONE OF THEM LISTEN ONCE THEY GET IN OFFICE. That is why those of us who don't want this amnesty HAVE to do something else to get their attention. They do not listen; once they get in office, they cut us off.

Example, I am in Tennessee. Bob Corker ran as a strong Republican. The short time he has been in office, he has bee a democrat. We are getting fooled by politicians who are acting as Republicans but are really Democrats.

Call them, writing them, faxing them is not doing any good anymore. We have got to come up with something else.

We are losing our country.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Debby, and all newcomers to ALIPAC, we are glad you are here. Help out as much as possible, get you friends and family to also, call, call, call your representatives in DC.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have inspired me Debby. I am a new member today as well. I plan on beginning to BLITZ call my representatives (if we can really call them that anymore), to voice my outrage over this proposed amnesty bill. Keep the good fight going!

Yes, welcome all newcomers! Please hit the ground running here. We need you to call, fax and write your Senators and Representatives.
    If you have any friends that are interested, indoctrinate them!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast