Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Recruit urging all guests to join as i did today!!

After visting this site and checking out all the info; I joined Alipac today because I feel very strongly about illegal immigration and what it is doing to our country. The government is letting American citizens down by
    not enforcing the laws that already exist and allowing millions of illegals
    to invade our country. Alipac's members are working really hard to make a difference.

There is strength in numbers and the more people that join, the greater our impact will be.

Welcome to Alipac Debby!

Thanks for offering the good advice!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Welcome Debby!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Debby!!

You are right, there is very important work to do and we are doing it!
    We are very happy for each American that finds us and becomes a part of the team. We all have the same goal, the safety and security of America and the best interest of her citizens!

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Tell your friends about us!

Heya Debby,
    Welcome
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Welcome Debby and thanks for joining the fray! If you want to get off to a great start, visit the post "Call this goon number, and say "NO AMNESTY" on the General Discussion board and use the number there to call (at the oppositions expense- how SWEET is that ) your Senators. Give their office an ear full about rejecting S-1348 and tell them to secure our borders!

Debby,Welcome to ALIPAC!!

------------------------

Welcome to ALIPAC Debby
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome and spread the news.

I get all of my news here. I've made solid contacts to help me with our own local activism.

We can make a difference!

Welcome and you are right I know there are a lot of lurkers out there, now is the time to join and get involved. Now is the time to take it to your reps and drive home that we want our laws enforced. We do not want to reward illegal behavior with one of our most precious commodities “Citizenshipâ€
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast