Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Hi, I joined yesterday, myself. I've been following the illegal immigration debate (what's to debate? what part of illegal don't you understand?) for years. I'm up in Massachusetts, and I don't even know anyone up here in liberal land who wants illegal immigration!

My question is (and I don't want to be a wet blanket here) - don't the so-called "representatives" already KNOW what the American people want? We've told them time and time again that we don't want illegal immigration. If they say "oh, we didn't get enough calls today about this", that's total poppy-cock - they don't NEED more calls - we've been calling, writing, and faxing for EONS. They KNOW, for goodness sakes!!

I don't think they're listening, except to their special interest groups and the corporations who fund them.

I see all of us American citizens on the internet talking about this whole issue and what we want and how we try to convince our reps, and they STILL do what they durn well please, except for those few who actually represent our interests!

What do you all think? Do you think we get through to anyone? I'm not saying I won't continue to try, but I wonder if they really are even considering the American people, instead of their special interests??
    Welcome new bloods!

Never assume a politician knows ANYTHING. You would be shocked at how insulated from reality and the public many of these DC critters are.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the welcome. I am doing everything I can think of now to get these people to listen to us. We have to find more ways to get citizens to listen.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Welcome to all the new members who replied to this thread!!

Thanks to all the members who welcomed me.

Again, I am urging all the guests to sign up and become members.
    Just like the hispanics who have all their groups to aide them, we need
    to have this group and the more members we have the stronger
    we will become and the more potent.

Please join now!!

Sound like all of you (new members) have already hit the ground running.
    Good work, Keep it up

------------------------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234