Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I use good old clorox to wipe everything down...including my PLASTIC cutting board.

My husband had MRSA

He got a splinter out of his hand friday afternoon. The ONLY place he went friday evening was Wal-Mart. Sat when he picked me up from work he said his hand hurt. I looked at his right hand and told him to turn around and go back to my work...The Hospital. He ended up having emergency surgery on his right hand. His hand was SWOLLEN and "this doesn't make me sick, I hope it won't you" his hand has pus dripping from it. It was gross and painful. The Surgeon said he has been seeing a lot of MRSA lately. Every time someone has MRSA it is reported to some government agency, I don't remember which one. He took meds for a long time. he's ok now. The surgeon told us that the baskets at stores are just full of germs. He recommended using a bleach wipe on the basket where we put our hands before we touch it.
    A few years ago some organization tested the hand rails of an escalator at a mall. They found everything on those rails. And I mean EVERYTHING.
    We the People. You the Invader

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I have Savage on now...Savage really tells it like it is, and it is frightening!
    Yeah, and he has been trying to warn us about it for years. Not that "we"
    need a heads up but you know what I mean.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Hey all- this morning on the local DC news there was a big story on how there is 7(pretty sure the correct amount) confirmed cases of this staph in-------
    PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY
    gee, that place rings a bell

The report had a lady on there who was telling us "its not an airborn sickness,you can only get it from bodily contact".
    The print at the bottom of the channel said cases were confirmed in Prince William, Fairfax Co.(right next to PWC),Chesterfield and Rockingham Co-all in Va.

I'm afraid to wonder whats to come

Rawhide!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    ..So now it is finally nation wide news!! Of course (yawn) it won't become news in the US Congress for another five years.
    Yea, really..

..after 5 years..

..and 20% of our population dies..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

We have a comfirmed case of MSRA at our High School... They have done little to nothing to inform parents and the community. I found out thru a teacher friend and then confirmed with the school district... Will keep ya'll posted.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123