Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New website to check out and watch

http://www.campaignwindow.com/brightfuture/index.cfm

This website seems to be brand new and is being announced in the tech discussion forums. While many people know about illegal aliens from the south and their effect on our economy, there are still people who don't understand that a major 'grab and gut' operation is underway in America's strategic IT and engineering sector, and has been for over 5 years now.

When NumbersUSA rallied the troops to call congress to thward last minute immigration increases in the lame duck session, there were people who actually contacted them because they were confused - they thought the H-1b program only brought in a few geniuses to work for us, and what's wrong with that?

I'm going to keep an eye on this website and maybe join in (except I'm already an activist in this area) because they are saying a lot of the same things I'd say, and very eloquently. Here's what I like to say about this issue:

Myth: There are many safeguards in the H-1b program. They have to try to find an American first.

Truth: In most cases, they don't. They are supposed to post LCAs in some company location, but researchers have discovered cases where companies filed for dozens or hundreds of H-1bs without posting a single ad where a jobseeker would see the opening.

Myth: They have to pay H-1bs the same as Americans.

Truth: H-1b pay is all over the map. A few are compensated handsomely (probably the real 'best and brightest' who are the only ones who should have been brought in) but on the average overall they make about $13K less. And many of their advocates let slip that we should use them because they're cheaper and that supposedly helps the company.

Myth: America needs to bring them in because we don't have enough people with enough brains to keep things going and compete without them.

Truth: America was a technology and innovation giant long before any large number of foreign workers were ever brought in - for many decades, in fact. That leadership was accomplished with American talent. But between 2000 and the present, many hundreds of thousands of foreign workers were brought in to take white collar jobs, while many hundreds of thousands of white-collar Americans were laid off. Isn't there something wrong with that picture?

Myth: The Indian education system produces superior brainpower, while America's is on the skids.

Truth: This is almost comparing apples and oranges. Our education system is universal - theirs absolutely isn't. Theirs depends upon rote memorization of large amounts of material, ours encourages research, exploration of ideas, and teamwork. Their advocates love to compare the cream of their crop with our averages. And, given their population of a billion, the cream of their crop is going to include a lot of candidates - enough to swamp our economy, since they routinely dispatch their top brains to do rank and file work, because they have so many people to find jobs for and opportunity is limited. Competition for jobs is ferocious in third world countries, and the H-1b program allows for a wholesale job grab over here.

Myth: The foreign workers have better credentials and skills than the Americans they replace.

Truth: Only on paper in many cases. Because other countries' education is not standardized to ours, there have erupted diploma mills and degree inflation. India, for example, offers degrees with the word Master in them. Some are more like associate degrees. So, your boss gets a cold call about a staffing firm that has a lot of bright young workers who'll work for less, and they have recent, up to date educations, many with 'Masters' degrees, and you start seeming obsolete and over the hill. But maybe you don't need a Master's degree to do your job, maybe you learned and were trained on the job back when these new degrees didn't even exist yet.

This website seems to be focusing on a push to lobby for the 'Defend the American Dream' act From the website: "Surprised to learn that companies can run ads discriminating against American citizens and green card holders? (Click to see actual ads.) The Department of Labor says the H1-B visa-hiring program gives employers the right to discriminate. The Department of Justice disagrees... and Bright Future is working to educate Congress and pass the "Defend the American Dream Act." But, we're up against powerful lobbying groups -- companies are working hard to EXPAND the H1-B hiring program. We need your help to fight these fat cats.

What is the H1-B Visa-Hiring program? This year, 85,000 high-paying jobs in business and 170,000 in non-profits will be earmarked for NON U.S. citizens. Companies and lobbyists will tell you that they need this program because there just aren't enough Americans with the skills to fill administrative, marketing, teaching, programming, engineering, and medical jobs. But, the reality is this program BLOCKS American citizens and green card holders from ever applying for these jobs. Employers are not required to prove that there is a shortage of workers or that they ever advertised or offered the jobs to American citizens or green card holders.

Who gets to apply? The quick story: semi-skilled and degreed workers from other countries are recruited, hired and trained to fill these jobs even when local talent is available.Contact Congress and urge your Congressperson to co-sponsor the "Defend the American Dream Act."

Even worse? The H1-B employees often work for half the wages an American would earn --- and they must go to enormous lengths to please their employers. Why? H1-B's feel enormous presssure to please their employers, because of the gnawing pressure of unemployment along with the threat of deportation. This gives employers tremendous power as the employee knows that they need to put up or ship out.
    "

Just as Senator Cornyn tried to sneak the SKIL bill through the lame duck session, we've got to push for Pascrell's bill. Otherwise the Great American Job Giveaway will just continue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Those coming here on H1Bs are mostly very average in abilities, and very few would be considered the cream of the crop by our standards. And, I believe that certain countries have had arrangements with the US such that their visa holders do not have to pay taxes, which allows them to live on lower salaries, thereby undercutting Americans. It's a scam pure and simple, and many of our politicians like John Cornyn are party to this scam.

Yes, many H-1bs are average or even less in skill compared to the Americans they replaced. Too many sightings of them reading basic manuals, asking newbie questions, and making rookie errors exist to be ignored (and, as someone once said, the plural of anecdote is data).

A casual stroll in an LCA database will show multiple batch applications for 10s, 50s, hundreds of these workers at a swoop. What they mostly are, are rank-and-file workers who are part of bodyshop project teams. One trick is to file the LCA for a dual location, one where wages are much lower, So they are brought in to work in Maine, at Maine wages, then transferred to Boston or New York. The Portland Herald had some articles on that not too long ago.

I'm still watching the lawsuit against Tata. Seems they were making their H-1bs and L-1s sign over their tax refunds to the company - probably helping the bottom line a lot since Tata made them turn over the work of filingn taxes to Tata accountants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to see this kind of info. The Rhino has been fighting the H1b and other visa giveaway programs for about 4 years.

If my male political intuition is correct. We will trade illegal ailiens for visas. It is a business benifit. Less volital and Risky than illegals.

This is where pork will be slaughtered each year. You may gasp but the Rhino sees strong borders and only a minority of rouge employers going illegal. Once liberal foreign labor visas are in place companies will shun the problems illegal ailens bring to the communities and the cost burdens on government. (They pay taxes.)

This is not a bowl of good news. Monitoring the inscessant manipulation of employers for cheap foreign labor as a comodity, use then deport, will be more than the american public will want to keep up with. Already foreign visa programs are disguised in other US bills.

The liberal rhino prefers foreign labor content laws with those falsifying reports to recieve fines and imprisonment. The laws should pierece the corperate vail.

The congress this year has a lot to consider. They will be measured not so much by what they pass on immigration as the framework they build for just after the 2008 election. Call me crazy but I think strong borders WILL come first (maybe 07) but watch the left hook (visas)
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

The idea of sneaking in visas and trading visas for illegals is indeed a very real threat. Those of us in the IT and engineering professions (who saw our earning power and ability to support families gutted over the past 6 years or so) try hard to keep on this. We are, I guess, a subset of the anti-excessive immigration crowd. There was never any shortage. We keep saying this, then Bill Gates speaks to Congress and we are told, "Thanks for playing, game over, you lose." But we have organizations and keep fighting. Washtech.org, who I thiank for exposing the lie that we were all making six figures. Most of us never earned more than a modest middle class wage, if that. Programmersguild.org, that under Kim Berry has led the exposure of disciminatory want ads for H-1bs only, and exploded the myth that they were paid the same as us, and the grandaddy of all: Norm Matloff. Did you know that Indians have also made major inroads in the hospitality industry? My daughter got thrown out of a hotel in a Missouri town so small you'd need a Rand McNally road atlast and a microsope to find it - run by Indians. Her crime: asking for clean sheets. Indians also ran the motel I stayed in before taking my son home from the University of Tulsa - does this mean we have a shortage of Americans willing or able to run motels? Or that our government is 'giving away the store'? (Matloff talks about this) Hundreds of thousands of what should be decent-paying white collar jobs are now reserved for foreign workers - you will never see the ad, they will not look at your application.

This is why many citizens in this country who has applied for work have been told, "your overskilled"

This is exactly what will happen if a new "work program for illegals" takes place.
    ------------------------

Good find Betsy Ross.

I know my congresswoman, Kay Bailey Hutchison is encouraging a glut of high skilled labor. I say, invest the money in American's educations. In two years, you could have thousands of kids coming out of college with these degrees. You have unemployed people right now with these skills. We do not need to import more and lock Americans out of work.

Dixie

I believe that certain countries have had arrangements with the US such that their visa holders do not have to pay taxes, which allows them to live on lower salaries, thereby undercutting Americans. It's a scam pure and simple, and many of our politicians like John Cornyn are party to this scam.
    I have read that somewhere too Kate.

Dixie your right on as always with regard to investing in the American kids. Acts like the Dream Act (dem sponsored I believe) make me livid but my Senator Harkin (D) relect 2008 doesn't agree. The Dream Act gives instate tuition to children of illegals. What's wrong with that picture when American students are being flushed out of educational opportunities because of the dying economy?

Questions for all of you. It seems to me that these visas work against both the federal government (no income tax) as well as its illegal psuedo branch the Federal Reserve (collapsing the economy and foreclosing on mortgages of properties whose values have crashed). Are they shooting themselves in the foot as they collapse the economy and erase the middle class? What possible motivation can they have?

Here's my confusion. The bankers (FED RESERVE) are orchestrating a collapse of the economy by design to force in the Amero and acceptance of the NAU on behalf of the desire of Washington. However, the banker's source of income dries up on two fronts.

Visas that do not pay income tax and higher paid Americans with interest bearing mortgages based upon their "previous" pay scale that can no longer meet their committment are a loss of revenue. Yes I know the interest on the mortgages goes to the local lender but all roads with money traveling on them lead back to the Federal Reserve in the end. Most of those mortgages are bought up by front organizations.

1. What benefit is it to the bankers to foreclose on properties whose values have degreased as a result of their self induced crash of the economy? The crash of the housing market stats are currently 22% drop with an anticipated by mid year 30% and up to 50% drop in property valuation in some areas. People will be left with mortgages for more than their property is worth IF they can afford to continue to honor the debt.

As the middle class is erased, the banks will be holding property that will be resold at zero interest since the priviliged class will be not only working but seem to be the preferred client for loans for businesses or mortgages. They are currently and have been granting NO or LOW INTEREST mortgages to illegals.

2. Does anyone know if the Fed government is subsidizing the no interest loans to the hispanic population? IT makes no sense to me that the banks would pursue a course (controlling the economy into a depression) that ultimately will cost them earned interest on mortgages granted to people who are required to pay the interest unlike the "privileged new class" invading this country. UNLESS their income is not really diminished but in fact is maintained or even increased.

3. What is the benefit to the government or the bankers of this particular class of visas who are not paying taxes to the US government?

4. Could it be there is legally no longer a United States that needs to collect taxes because the government is just a sham front for the U.N. already administering the governance of this nation?

That question is not as far out as it seems. The U.S. has not paid fees to the U.N. for years but the income tax flows through the Federal Reserve which is mearly an extension of the U.N. for all intents and purposes because they are all the same bedfellows who instigated the coupe de taunt. (see my much earlier post regarding the sovereignty certification by congress in 1997... it spells out the United States has withheld payment to the U.N. for a number of years.)

5. WHY has the United States not paid its membership?
    The certification act and other places make reference to the fact that the United States withholds funds until the UN cleans up its illicit actions. HOWEVER, it also states what sovereignty claims the UN has not yet made on the citizens of the United States?

6. What possible circumstance could exist that would allow the UN to confiscate real and personal property of United States citizens? Also referred to in the Restructuring Act Section B U.S. Sovereignty.

7. What possible circumstance could exist that would create a financial benefit to these bankers if the confiscated property is not resold with an interest rate attached to the mortgage?

8. What possible circumstance could exist that would authorize the UN to raise a standing army of United States citzens? Also referred to in the Restructuring Act Section B U.S. Sovereignty.

9. What possible circumstance could exist that would authorize the UN to levy and collect taxes from United States citizens? Also referred to in the Restructuring Act Section B U.S. Sovereignty.

10. Could it be the income tax dollars the U.S. citizen pays is being used to subsedize the no interest loans to the privileged (as far as government assistance) hispanic class?

This honestly started out on the motivation for the visas but the visas are only one piece of the puzzle. When you set it along side the other pieces (quesitons above) it leads to some unbelievable conclusions and those conclusions are NOT profitable.

So I am asking you what other conclusions fit these pieces of the puzzle together which ultimately result in a better bottom line for these people?

I think we are all seeing the answer to 6,7 and 8 the NAU has in fact been in place since BEFORE the SPP. Remember the Senate granted nation status to the UN in 1997....I have to ask:
    WHY did they do that?
    WHY did the UN charter change to a constitution?
    WHY did the images on the dollar change to the Illuminati symbol? Ps the fiat dollar in your pocket is a line of credit NOT a dollar as defined in the Constitution.

ANY and all conclusions different from the one I have drawn are REALLY welcomed! I am so tired of trying to figure out what motivates what truthfully appears to be Lunacy.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Banned
    Xanadu, you pose some good questions. I have no answers on the real estate issues. I believe a big part of this is the continuing forced population explosion through immigration that will be a source of tax revenue that will feed the Fed Reserve, help to keep such things as SS and Medicare afloat as the population ages, and to provide renewed buying power for all those goods being imported. And through this process, they gain a dependent population who they are more able to control, one that will allow those in power to stay in power.

help to keep such things as SS and Medicare afloat
    Hi Kate,

I can't quote the source but somewhere in 23 g of reading I read that the government is not required to reserve SS payments that come in. They have the ablitity to apply those funds to any debit they desire. I don't have the confidence that SS and Medicare will remain an option to the people. The national debt is just too great it us unpayable by their design. Perhaps Rockefeller would like to step up to the plate and relinquish some of the dollars he scammed off the People and pay that debt which he and his cohorts have created through their illegal wars.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast