I posted on another thread about "UCC1" ( Uniform Commercial Code)
Where any one can register there property, (including your vihicle) with UCC1 and if the Gov, tries to take it with Eminent Domain they have to pay you the price that you set, not just "fair Market".
MK can you edit your entry and provide a link to that thread? Thanks

I did some superficial research to detemine what form of title was transferred upon the completion of paying off a mortgage for the purpose of acquiring ownership of land in this country last night. I was curious just how the government had "legally" collateralized real property held free and clear by American citizens for the purposes of securing funds to operate the government. I was looking for some fact that supported the implication that the UN now has sovereignty rights over this nation from the Reconstruction Act of 1997 Section B Sovereignty Certification.

In property law there are multiple ways the title of land (real property) can be held. The types of land ownership which were of the greatest interest to me are Allodial Title, Fee Simple and Land Grant .

Allodial title being what I thought I had purchased based upon the law I was taught during a brief period of time I was a real estate broker. Fee simple being how I understood land to be held in Europe and Land Grant how I perceived the title which was acquired as a result of the Homestead Act.

From Wikipedia an cursory definition of the above.
Allodial title is a concept in some systems of property law. It describes a situation where real property (land, buildings and fixtures) is owned free and clear of any encumbrances, including liens, mortgages and tax obligations. Allodial title is inalienable, in that it cannot be taken by any operation of law for any reason whatsoever. True allodial title is rare, with most property ownership in the common law world—primarily, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand—described more properly as being in fee simple.

In particular, land is said to be "held of the Crown" in England and Wales and the Commonwealth realms. In England, there is no allodial land, all land being held of the Crown; even in the United States most lands are not allodial, as evidenced by the existence of property taxes. Some of the Commonwealth realms recognise native title, a form of allodial title that does not originate from a Crown grant.
Legal concept
Allodial lands are the absolute property of their owner and not subject to any service or acknowledgment to a superior. An allodial title is the opposite of a feudal tenure such as fee simple. The derivation of the word is still doubtful, though it is probably compounded of the Germanic all, whole or entire, and odh, property. Allodial tenure seems to have been common throughout northern Europe, but is now unknown in common law jurisidictions apart from the United States. Allodial titles are known as udal tenure in Orkney and Shetland, the only parts of the United Kingdom where they exist.
Didn't like that information? Well neither did I. It is contrary to what I learned during a short period of my life when I was a real estate broker and the definition of ownership of real property (land) in the United States was in fact all rights and privileges including ownership of all beneath and above a specified legal description of land. That would imply allodial title by virtue of the control of the air space above and the rights to the value of minerals beneath your little plot of land.

I also discovered that in Texas and in Nevada one can acquire a form of allodial title. Apparently some other type of title is conveyed in the remainder of the states.

Try this one on for another argument to confuse the issue.
http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/USbankrupt.htm
You cannot pay a debt with a debt currency system. You cannot service a debt with a currency that has no backing in value or substance. No contract in Common law is valid unless it involves an exchange of "good & valuable consideration." Unpayable debt transfers power and control to the sovereign power structure that has no interest in money, law, equity or justice because they have so much wealth already.
This implies that the mortgage payment you make or made til it was paid in full conveyed no wealth derived from ownership because nothing of real value (FRN note aka dollar) was exchanged... including transfer of title to the land you THOUGHT you were buying.

I found no satisfaction in a search of the UCC code regarding the passing of title of real property. I cannot state with any confidence that my understanding of what I read is valid but I understand it to be as follows.

The indigenous people (based upon lawsuits from Alaskan and Hawaiian natives against the United States) hold or they beleive by virtue of simply occupying the land first they hold allodial title. Although Russia supposedly sold Alaska to the United States it is argued that Russia could not sell what it never purchased. the Indigenous people of Hawaii hold that they hold allodial title by virtue of the fact they were conquered by the United States government. I assume that same argument could be submitted with regard to the fact the English, French and Spanish conquered the land we now occupy and did not pay the native Indians. Did they pay anyone? I don't know.

So if the information above is factual then the majority of American citizens have yet again been made fools of by our keepers.

People who feel they hold title to their property both real and personal are being scammed. We have leased our tools of existance from our keepers. It appears and I may be mistaken but the only thing an owner of land may hold some claim to is the profits of the increased value of the land during the time he possessed it.

That assumes those things which we assumed held value are liquidated and converted into a form of currency which is VALUE based. It also assumes that some value can be derived from that which has no intrinsic value. Land is supposed to have value! Is the problem with the method of payment (dollars) or with the question of leigitmate ownership of the title to the land (indigenous vs conquerer). Interesting thought isn't it. Where do you begin the search? I don't think cave men had a developed system of land registration.

Please note the frequency of the word assume. Has it been established in a court of law which original owners prevail? If so when? Where are the documents? How can law be executed post facto upon peoples who lived thousands of years ago? I'm sure the break down of the word assume has crossed someone's mind at this point. It has crossed mine... ass u me.
It appears the current government has made an ass out of themselves as well as the citizens of this nation.

Also I have to ask where does the Federal government get the authority to enforce eminent domain if the land is in fact owned by each state?

Did the individual states relinquish their title to the land to the federal government? When? Where are the documents of transfer?

IF the information I read is in fact true, it appears that we the people own nothing but the monetary gain we might derive from the liquidation of that which thought we owned with regard to personal and real property provided we convert it into a form of currency which is based upon value such as gold or silver.

It is my understanding that by complying with vehicle registration laws we in fact return title of our cars to the state. So what are we buying? It is more like we are leasing that which is required to maintain our existance.

I'm gonna ask Crocket to weigh in on this subject. While I wait I am going to seriously consider closing my "land" savings accounts and converting the proceeds to gold.

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/law/Allod ... atents.pdf

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Allodial_title