Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grrrrr.... Looking to collect those illegal alien votes after he gives them amnesty
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well, if you translate the page, the first half of it is talking about providing a system for employers to verify the legal status of prospective employees and stating that it is the obligation of the employer to make sure the people it hires are legal. If I was an illegal alien, I don't think that I would be comforted by this website, regardless of what language it is written in.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Well, if you translate the page, the first half of it is talking about providing a system for employers to verify the legal status of prospective employees and stating that it is the obligation of the employer to make sure the people it hires are legal. If I was an illegal alien, I don't think that I would be comforted by this website, regardless of what language it is written in.
    Thank you Crocket for the info. Now I feel better because at a glance seeing that jerk's pic within all that mumbo-jumbo had me pissed off.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

inmigrantes ilegales
    At least they got this part right. My high school spanish is good
    enough to know this is probably not a huge comfort, but Junior
    is still trying to finese amensty but talks about significant fines
    (multa significativa).

Is there one in mandarin which tells the Bejing Boys we are
    trying to borrow our way into servitude?

Who cares what Jorge says in what language? The guy is nothing, but a pathological liar and an idiot. The guy has been lying for so long that he obviously believes his own BS. This guy talks like an amateur snake oil salesman on crack. I would say he has shot any and all credibility he had, but the problem is he's never had any credibility to begin with. He's so stupid that he probably meant to tell the illegals on his website in Spanish that he wants to let em all in and give them amnesty, but being the dumb shmuck that he is, he probably forgot how to say it in Spanish and said something else.

The guy has sabotaged the changes of the Republican party retaining power so his true party can pass amnesty right after the election.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    I can't stand looking at his weasel face anymore...or hear his lying words!

He is just sickening! Period!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is preparing the beneficial environment for his brother's son to be the US President - half-Mexican , half-American , having the votes from both countries , he is to continue the " Bush " family political tree .
    If we go in the direction of money and power - this is all about them .
    It is a pity Bush is not a king in America - then he would not treat the country like a disposable play ground , but he would have to care about it a bit .
    He is not stupid - he is just using his position to benefit himself . You can call it stupid if you wish
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Banned
    So I don't guess anyone else actually bothered to translate the site? The reactionism on this site is becoming disconcerting.

Crocket, I don't think anyone believes it is even worth translating and listening to anymore. These are very painful days for those Americans who are paying attention. The anger and disillusionment at our government's failures is extremely apparent in the American people right now at these mid-term elections.

I've noticed a lot of emotions are just flying on the boards. People are going from feeling as though they don't know what to do....to the next day feeling as though they understand how they need to vote and that they are prepared to vote that way. Then the next day they are worried again that they may be doing the wrong thing.

If you feel that you can help to guide people than I think you should. You are very informed and those of us who know you have a great deal of respect for your knowledge and your opinions.

Please do not get too aggravated. The best thing for someone like you who is very sure of what we need to do is to continue to help and guide people. A lot of us need it right now. I know that I do.

The race for the House of Representatives in my District 22 in Florida is like a nightmare. Clay Shaw vs. Ron Klein. We are either going to punish a Republican and replace him with a newcomer Democrat, who we don't know enough about.....or we are going to bite the bullet and put the Republican who has done little to nothing to fight illegal immigration for his more than twenty years representing us in Washington back up there so he can continue doing nothing for another four years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what Roy Beck says. It sure makes sense.

BUT PLEASE DON'T PUNISH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BY TAKING IT OUT ON REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast