Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New York ICE Bounces Back

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Speaking Truth To Power

May 27, 2012
    By G. Perry

Most of you will recall the outrageous assault upon NY ICE activists during May Day, an attack which was extensively documented by this website. Well, I’m pleased to report that the violent, pusillanimous open borders demagogues who tried to silence the voice of this great organization have not succeeded. I’ll let Joanna Marzullo tell the rest of the story.

Hi NY ICers!

As most of you know, our old NY ICE Banner was destroyed by the adversary during our May Day counter-demonstration. Most of you have seen the videos, but if you haven’t they are up on our new NY ICE website.

We have a new NY ICE banner due, in no small part, to donations made all over the country for our new, bigger, stronger banner!

Joanna Marzullo, President of New Yorkers for Immigration Enforcement (NY ICE)

This entry was posted on May 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM and is filed under Analysis, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

Speaking Truth To Power | American-Rattlesnake
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think you all better get life of the Illegal immigrants you have our country On hell of a mess
    I don't think you would do this In your Country I don't think so
    Gov jan I hope some day you run for Our next President as you can see it a hell hole
    No amnesty or dream act

BTW, if any ALIPACer in the Tri-State Area wants to attend a NY ICE meeting, drop me a line. They're always looking for good members.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake