Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the clarification. Cannon is dog meat.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will mention Team America's brick effort in our next e-mail alert as well.

We want to promote as much solidarity in our movement as possible.

ALIPAC has a long record of supporting the efforts of other groups.

We hope that our spirit of cooperation and communication with others will lead by example.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still believe not having a huge march is a HUGE mistake. It would wake up the rest of the country that is still asleep. I just cant stomach this "no can do" atittude anymore, from anyone...

I agree that voting these traitors out of office will send the message that we are not going to forget. They should be in fear of losing their jobs for defying the will of the voting american citizens with this amnesty and not securing our borders. I am glad that ALIPAC works in tandem with other groups focusing on different areas to cover them all.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12