Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    More grandstanding from McCain designed to garner him favorable MSM coverage. Typical calculated behavior from this decades-long political insider.

Hey John, how about you suspend your campaign for mass amnesty.
    Absolutely Populist! I find it tasteless ( among other things) that he would use this crisis in order to score political points!

Why doesn't he suspend his campaign indefinetly!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    I thought this was a gag at first, Gogo! I'm not voting for either of these Globalistas, but looking at it objectively, it's a smart move on McAmnesty's part, since Obamorrhoids had gained a significant polling advantage, after the bailout plan was announced.

It will be interesting to see how BHO responds.
    Obama is between a rock and hard place. Either he takes McCain's leave or he looks like politicking is more important to him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain is probably suspending his campaign because he is sinking in the polls. It is just politics.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    How about both of them suspend their campaigns for good!!

and lets start all over and get it right this time with people who are actually American Patriots! ones who take their oath of office seriously to protect Americans and our homeland.
    But we will be stuck with the current one?!!!!!
    I was thinking more on the lines we get this done before the end of the year Keeping Bush is simply not acceptable

If we got the right people running we wouldn't need two years, the decision should be pretty easy
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I guess he's past the capacity to multi-task. Poor guy.
    ~ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

I just watched on Fox News that they say Mclame is showing the Americans he can take the Bull by the horns. Personally I think thats best, we are in a severe CRISIS and the need to do something to solve this problem. Srew the election fo now, I don`t know who to vote for any ways. Just heard Obam is going to make a speach at his holtel in FL.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pjwishes
    I just watched on Fox News that they say Mclame is showing the Americans he can take the Bull by the horns. Personally I think thats best, we are in a severe CRISIS and the need to do something to solve this problem. Srew the election fo now, I don`t know who to vote for any ways. Just heard Obam is going to make a speach at his holtel in FL.
    I agraee pjwishes. I've watched Glenn Beck on the economy for months and he has predicted this. WAMU problems were broken on his show. We went the next day and closed our accounts. We were told at WAMU we are selling, the next day they put themselves up for sale.

The experts on his show say that we are going to crash one way or another. Either its a hard landing or a major crash. Even Glenn Beck went 180 degrees when he got all the information on the crisis. He is a conservation and not a Republican. The people he has on his shows, including the former US Comptroller, who warned about this years ago, says its BAD really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    How about both of them suspend their campaigns for good!!
    That sounds like a great idea to me.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by pjwishes
    Im with you on this. We are so screwed! I feel like checking out of society and getting that 100 acres in Montana!

working4change
    Sickntired wrote
    Im with you on this. We are so screwed! I feel like checking out of society and getting that 100 acres in Montana! Mad
    Sounds wonderful!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast