Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

I heard on the news today that Pelosi has agreed to let that ban expire. Anyone hear this?
    Yep, there was an article in my local paper today concerning the issue. It would appear as if the Democrats are finally folding to the Republicans and the American public on the drilling issue.
    Unfortunately, not completely. They did not lift the ban on the "within 50 miles" That's where most of the oil is. It's a sham. I saw a retired Shell Executive on Glenn Beck last night. He pulled no punches. He even tells on the oil companies. He did say he worked with Palin in Alaska and he said, "she won't roll for anyone." "You can work with her and she listens and we got the job done." NOW if her stance on illegal immigration is what we want and "she won't roll for anyone" that is sounding real good to me. We can pray for a miracle.
    Gosh I just wish Mrs. Palin would outright say how she feels about IA's! I need to hear it from her mouth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Has it occurred to anyone that his concern for the well-being of our economy could actually be genuine. Is it actually a stretch to believe that someone could put country before campaign?

I don't like McCain much either but I don't presume to know what's in his heart. Sure, this could be a calculated attempt to bump the polls, however, it could also be a case of knowing and understanding priorities.
    MW, I agree. After all, aren't these two guys still U.S. Senators until one of them is elected President? It is their JOB to be there, to actually PARTICIPATE in the process of something we are being told is so important to the survival of our country. Whatever McCain's motives, at least he's THERE.
    I don't believe for one minute that McClowns motives are genuine. I think it's more grandstanding to get his pathetic poll numbers up. The guy has been a traitor for over 30 years and counting now. Why do you think all of a sudden the light bulb would come on and he'll be like, you know what I've really screwed over the American people, I need to change starting right now? BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA The guy has every lobbyist known to man pulling his strings.

If anything I'd rather he not be there because his track record speaks for itself. With him not there, it's one less globalist traitor to screw us over. It's one less enemy to deal with.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Barney Frank and Chris Dodd saying they have it ironed out is ridiculous. They've been feeding at the trough for years. The Repubs in committees voted for reform and Dems killed it. You don't hear much about that do you?

Angle had a report on it on Fox News.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since Mc Cain is out let's write in Ron Paul.

Yes, let's do write in Ron Paul - let's do.

So much for McCain saving the day so to speak. I was listening last night to some congressional types and the reporters were asking them what did McCain do and they said nothing, he just sat there and was quiet pretty much the entire time. Figures, give the appearance to the public that your going to do something and behind the scenes be the invisible man although with his track record it's probably all for the best anyway.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234