Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'am new to this forum I'am a marines and I strongly recommend to never give up on your country. Keep fighting to the end!
    and anyways most countries hate americans so why would you want to go somewhere your not welcomed.

I'm not gonna leave. I'm gonna stay and run my mouth and I think ya'll going to do the same! This is your country, make it known!

I'm going to New Zealand. I'll be in the minority, but that's only because there are more sheep there than people. And I'd rather be second to sheep than to Mexicans.

I will stay as long as there are people who understand what I say.

Joelous, sure is funny that everyone hates us but can't wait to get here.

I suppose relocating out of the U.S. (saying so) is just in most cases venting frustration. Besides, we're one of the "lower class." Couldn't afford that kind of move anyway.

Considering all the places in the world to live, despite our dire frustrations, as long as the U.S.A. stays in some semblance of staying glued, it's the best we've got to choose from anyway.

Agree with Diane, will stay registered. Can then vote a split ticket. One advantage.

Didn't see any mexicans at the store today. As for their violence, one thing this state of Florida finally passed recently was this: It is now permissible to have a gun in your car, and in your home, and if you feel threatened with bodily harm, or your life I guess it is, you can use it. Before it was passed, we could not defend ourselves if our life depended upon it. Talk about a backward state! Had a police dectective tell me a long time ago in Phonenix, AZ, that if you shoot somone, shoot to kill. Dead men don't tell lies. I keep a shotgun loaded with a slug shot, unlocked in the house. There are many burglaries around here. At least there is some chance of defending myself.

I wish I was young enough to make a difference for this country. Hoping and praying Alipac efforts do not go unheard.

Perhaps some of my feelings and attitude come from my husband who is a Vietnam Vet and a passed Deputy Sheriff. He's seen some horrific things. It is almost unconceivable what people can do to others.

If your going to get a gun or own a gun Practice Practice Practice.A gun will do you no good if you don't know how to use it.I am talking about self defence of course.

Ill go to Scotland where my parents were born, i'll never have to worry about Illegals over there, Illegals would be too afraid to go there, just as the moslems are warned in england "don't go to Scotland, you'll get driven out or worst" Scotland has the right idea.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

VOATNOW1, your right. alot of countries hate Americans but then want to be here at the same time!
    If everybody hates you, you know your doing something right.
    All illegals should go home, but I don't think they are all violent criminals!
    here in salt lake city they make my city diverse, and they are good people but I think if your a illegal alien then you go back to your country of origin and come in legally. as for gangs like ms13. that is not a mexican gang. mexicans are not allowed in that gang!
    alot of people on this site talk the talk but don't walk the walk! action speak louder then words we need to stand up today not tommorro!

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    VOATNOW1, your right. alot of countries hate Americans but then want to be here at the same time!
    If everybody hates you, you know your doing something right.
    All illegals should go home, but I don't think they are all violent criminals!
    here in salt lake city they make my city diverse, and they are good people but I think if your a illegal alien then you go back to your country of origin and come in legally. as for gangs like ms13. that is not a mexican gang. mexicans are not allowed in that gang!
    alot of people on this site talk the talk but don't walk the walk! action speak louder then words we need to stand up today not tommorro!

Alot of people on this site have walked the walk and more, how the hell do you know what forumers have done? You should qualify your remarks
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast