Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go AE don't ever give up the fight or your rights as a citizen.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE

AmericanPatriot:

You came to your daughter's rescue! That is so great!
    I am one of those mothers, I am like a charging mother bear when angered by my kids being harassed unduly by bigger kids or adults.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    AmericanPatriot:

You came to your daughter's rescue! That is so great!
    I am one of those mothers, I am like a charging mother bear when angered by my kids being harassed unduly by bigger kids or adults.
    I noticed that! Your a great mother and a great American.

The american traitors are the reason why we are having to deal with the barbarians in America everyday. With americans like that around who needs enemies.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

This was something my husband brought up. He wants to get a locking gas cap, not because we always have a lot of gas in our tank , but because he is worried they may put sugar in our tank.
    Do not get a locking gas cap! There is a good chance if you have one on they will drill a hole in the bottom of your gas tank to empty the gas out. I was just talking with a sheriff friend of mine and this is the new trend in neighbor hoods and construction sites. contractors with equipment on site are getting nailed on a daily bases as are regular folk. If you have a camcorder set it up to record the times you cannot watch your place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    This was something my husband brought up. He wants to get a locking gas cap, not because we always have a lot of gas in our tank , but because he is worried they may put sugar in our tank.
    Do not get a locking gas cap! There is a good chance if you have one on they will drill a hole in the bottom of your gas tank to empty the gas out. I was just talking with a sheriff friend of mine and this is the new trend in neighbor hoods and construction sites. contractors with equipment on site are getting nailed on a daily bases as are regular folk. If you have a camcorder set it up to record the times you cannot watch your place.
    Thanks for the warning Bulldogger!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yes, this is a nice victory, but be very careful of retaliation.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

AE

I'll mention this to my husband. The auto parts place called and said there were none in stock and neither in the warehouses. Everyone is getting them apparently to protect their gas.

I have just made a point, while in town, to only get as much gas as I must to keep going. I feel that if someone siphoned, they would get so little for their troubles.

Bulldogger, though, my husbands worried about sugar in the tank, and right now all we have is minimal insurance since we own the van outright.

As for the retaliation, not from the people who were trouble makers, but it seems the maintenance guy is not happy.

Tonight, my son and his friend were outside. These two younger boys, nice kids, were outside following them around and one of the younger boys tackled my son's friend, and although he is 17, he is only 5'3". He swung this kid around to get him off, and this kid started crying, apparently his sister had kicked him and bruised him and it hurt when he was swung away.

Although before the maintenance man came plowing out, yelling in Spanish, my son's friend said he was sorry he did not know the kid had such a bad bruise there, the maintenance man started speaking to the kids in Spanish and would not listen to my son and his friend that they were just playing around with the kids. He kept saying that since "your mother complains about the kids picking on your sister and throwing rocks, then the rules must apply to all".

So I guess I thought better of this man and he is now mad because I complained to the landlord instead of him (I feel he was placating me all along and doing nothing, since, well they were "raza" and when I got the landlord involved, he was ticked that he may have been called on not doing anything about the problems), and apparently he is not the upstanding guy I first thought he was.

I find it strange that he felt teens harassing a ten year old till she was afraid, or to tears, and other kids throwing rocks at her (these were not little gravel like rocks, no big, adult hand sized ones) is somehow equal with two boys wrestling down a teen guy, and then crying because his prior bruise hurt.

La Raza, la raza, laraza, it seems this is the most important thing and forefront in their decision making. It also interferes with good judgement and their ability to make fair and balanced decisions too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

It's great to hear that your actions got some results. Being a father of three hearing what your family has endured, is gut wrenching.

We have been very fortunate here. I really do not know how I would react in your situation.

GodBless
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

AE

Thanks Triumph. It has been stressful, well, most of the time. It may not be a lot of big "stuff" or events, but it is the little stuff, sort of like a dripping faucet in the middle of the night.

It has seemed that little by little, we are making headway. These people, of course not all the same ones who were here say maybe two years ago, but the same attitudes, are beginning to see they cannot keep doing the things they do, without their being some consequences.

The ceasefire against the Hispanic racists at the church of the Brazilian priest who has been a GREAT friend to my Brazilian friend and me is STILL in effect after OVER two years and if all goes well, it will be going on THREE years!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12