Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    [Immigrants pay taxes every time they make a purchase]

They pay the tax in the store but they can fill out a US form which gets them reimbursed those same taxes. The US cannot tax non-citizens. This goes on daily in border states, perhaps nationwide.

Illegals and even those with green cards buy big-ticket items and less expensive things, even their clothing and groceries, save their receipt, fill out the form and get the sales tax refund.

They drive on our roads, use our schools etc and get their sales taxes back in cash. Once again, Americans get the shaft.
    I am not doubting you one bit, but is there somewhere I can find this information. It sure would be useful in some debates on other sites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    [Immigrants pay taxes every time they make a purchase]

They pay the tax in the store but they can fill out a US form which gets them reimbursed those same taxes. The US cannot tax non-citizens. This goes on daily in border states, perhaps nationwide.

Illegals and even those with green cards buy big-ticket items and less expensive things, even their clothing and groceries, save their receipt, fill out the form and get the sales tax refund.

They drive on our roads, use our schools etc and get their sales taxes back in cash. Once again, Americans get the shaft.
    I am not doubting you one bit, but is there somewhere I can find this information. It sure would be useful in some debates on other sites.
    These individuals should be easy to trace and it should be demonstrable to any reasonable mind that they do not consider themselves to be under the jurisdiction of that particular state of the United States. Only a citizen of another country would normally be able to appeal the sales tax. If the 14th Amendent ever goes to the US Supreme Court for an interpretation every piece of evidence is vital.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't want much do they? I think the only thing they left out is free pedicures.

The Casa Freeloaders are so over the top it is hard to believe they expect to be taken seriously.

I don't know why their demands are getting so much play. According to this article (http://www.gopusanj.com/wordpress/?p=461), this was a group of about 20 attendees sitting around making up demands in order to get themselves in the paper.
    The best way to deal with groups like this is to ignore them.

It really blows my mind that these illegals DEMAND anything!

But, this is our government's fault for sleeping with the enemy (Mexico), and ignoring the will of the American CITIZENS. These people think THEY are "the people" - NO, you crimaliens, WE are "the people"!! They're using democracy against us by saying even a non-citizen (illegal at that) has the same rights - NO, SIR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    What does worry me is if a Democratic administration gets in--will federal enforcement actions go from little to zero?
    No. However, there will be a new focus. YOU and I
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12