Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO TO BILL RICHARDSON

Bill Richardson on Immigration
    Democratic NM Governor

Declared state of emergency on Mexican border

In Aug. 2005, Gov. Richardson declared a state of emergency on the New Mexico-Mexico border to ensure that law enforcement officers received the resources they need. He made $1.75 million in state funds immediately available to assist efforts in policing the border. New Mexico then agreed to allow the National Guard to deploy to the border. New Mexico is still waiting on the Federal government to fulfill their commitment to send 265 Border Patrol agents to the New Mexico-Mexico border.
    Source: Campaign website, billrichardson2006.com, "Issues" Nov 7, 2006

Path to legalization if illegals pay taxes & learn English
    Gov. Richardson believes we can strengthen our borders and still deal fairly with those who want nothing but the American dream. The only realistic solution is to create a path to legalization for immigrants who are paying taxes, learning English, and contributing to our society. He also believes that the US must engage Mexico and build up its border economy to make a better life possible for Mexicans in Mexico. Also, a plan to crack down on employers who knowingly violate the law is imperative. Source: Campaign website, billrichardson2006.com, "Issues" Nov 7, 2006

Reduce immigration; no automatic citizenship for kids Indicate which principles you support regarding issues relating to immigration.
    Further limit the number of immigrants allowed into the country.
    Children of illegal immigrants, born in the United States, should not automatically receive US citizenship. Source: 1996 Congressional National Political Awareness Test Nov 1, 1996

Guarantee human services to illegal immigrants
    Indicate which principles you support regarding issues relating to immigration.
    Prohibit states from passing laws that deny human services (medical care, education) to illegal immigrants or their children.
    Ease citizenship requirements in order to make it easier for immigrants to become United States citizens.
    Provide extra federal aid to states with higher numbers of immigrants for necessary medical and social services.

He wants to straddle the fence and secure votes from pro-illegal immigrants and those against illegal immigration. He is either for us or against us. And it looks like his benefits for illegals far outweigh his benefits for American citizens. so,

NO TO BILL RICHARDSON.

He's a typical slimey two faced Laraza boy. Add to that he really is not very bright and New Mexico is a mess.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

this is all smoke and mirrors for your vote. he is pro illegals at the expense of hard working LEGAL American taxpayers. enough is enough! he needs to slither back to his over run criminal state and clean it up before i even want to listen to him.

I couldn't agree more. I really am fed up with all of them masquerading as Americans when deep down inside they have ulterior motives that will not be beneficial to any of us. The problem is America no longer has any unity and at some point we have become a nation where there is unity and honor among the thieves that our votes have empowered. I'm sure Richardson knows he can't win in '08, he's really running for the presidencey of 2012 when illegals become the majority voting block.

Wouldn't it be nice if all true Americans could leave here as it is clearly become a governmental duplicate of Mexicos cesspool, and establish our own country and laws?

April
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice if all true Americans could leave here as it is clearly become a governmental duplicate of Mexicos cesspool, and establish our own country and laws?
    No where better to go and we love this country so I guess we have to kick butt and turn this around.

I know April, I was just iimaging how nice it would be to return the favor of abandonment. We are going to win this, sometimes I just get impatient for the victory.

April
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

I know April, I was just iimaging how nice it would be to return the favor of abandonment. We are going to win this, sometimes I just get impatient for the victory

I think all of us are impatient. I guess abandonment never entered my mind, even though the government is betraying America. I just see red and kick butt is emblazed in my mind! I wish things were happening faster, but I think we are doing great especially for what we are up against!

We are definitely on the same page. I too think that in light of what we are up against, we have come a long way.

I can't believe that this guy actually thinks he has a chance to become President PHULEEZE
    RDR