Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO illegal aliens on NBC News Network!

Friends,

I will send out a notice about this soon. I just returned from filming a show with NBC 17 in Raleigh. It will air on Sunday and I hope to have a video link for you later.

I'm doing a lot of media interviews for ALIPAC and doing my best to carry your message to the rest of the nation. Things are moving so fast since the protests that I usually do not enough lead time to let you know about the appearances before they happen.

I arrived at the NBC 17 studios around 10:50am. Shortly after I put the microphone on my shirt, the host of the show "At Issue" politely explained to me that I could only use the terms undocumented immigrant or illegal immigrant and that I could not use the term "illegal alien". I said that was very odd and that I could make no assurance I would not use that term as I use the terms illegal alien and illegal immigrant as a matter of habit.

She explained to me that it was company (NBC) policy not to use the term 'illegal alien'.

During the show, they did not cut me off but I naturally used the term illegal aliens several times.

The show is supposed to air in NC this Sunday. I do not know if they will let my comments stand, or if they will edit out my use of the term "illegal aliens" or if they will cut the 8 minute segment of the Show I'm on.

We will see.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good going Wiliam.

Why would they have such a stupid policy?

GRRRRRR!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good for you William It is a great feeling being a member of ALIPAC to know that you are out there representing us, I am sure you will make us proud at any interview or media event that you participate in and always remember that we are there with you. And yes please do post the links as I would like to see the interviews and/or debates. Thank You!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

apparently they don't know these ILLEGAL ALIENS have no right to civil rights violations!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Good for you William It is a great feeling being a member of ALIPAC to know that you are out there representing us, I am sure you will make us proud at any interview or media event that you participate in and always remember that we are there with you. And yes please do post the links as I would like to see the interviews and/or debates. Thank You!!!
    Thanks Lsmith. I do my best and I take doing this as a very serious responsibility.

I'm glad I have your confidence.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The crazy part is the only legitimate term is illegal alien. INS documents do not have illegal immigrant...no such category. If you just hold an INS document and read then you have to read illegal alien. Everyone keeps saying illegal immigrant, but that is a propaganda term. Legal status is only legal, or illegal alien. To my knowledge you cannot defend someone in federal court using the term illegal immigrant.....again no such legal status.

You cannot be illegal and an immigrant at the same time.

The next person with the opportunity to speak publicly need to address the term illegal alien as defined above.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

assists an illegal alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    encourages that illegal alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions
    This is only part of very long federal Immigration Act. No wording about illegal immigrant...only illegal alien. Maybe NBC would not like to have US law read out loud.

Just to add one more.

U.S. Code as of: 01/06/03
    Section 1101. Definitions

(a) As used in this chapter -
    (1) The term ''administrator'' means the official designated by
    the Secretary of State pursuant to section 1104(b) of this title.
    (2) The term ''advocates'' includes, but is not limited to,
    advises, recommends, furthers by overt act, and admits belief in.
    (3) The term ''alien'' means any person not a citizen or national
    of the United States.

I'd have to agree with ya folks, our very own greend cards state:

"Permanent Resident Alien"

after they have gone thorugh the PROPER channels.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast