Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep, the Federal law codes call them illegal aliens but guests on NBC cannot.

A source of mine in DC says that NBC is prob doing this because they own Univision.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, the Federal law codes call them illegal aliens but guests on NBC cannot.
    Well, thanks anyway for using the correct term.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    the illegals will probably start protesting to have "alien" removed from our laws and have "guest" in it's place, so we can be politically correct and not offend them
    wasn't it you the other day that made the comparison of guest and trespasser coming into your home ?
    when I was trying to explain the difference to my friend, that was me
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    the illegals will probably start protesting to have "alien" removed from our laws and have "guest" in it's place, so we can be politically correct and not offend them
    wasn't it you the other day that made the comparison of guest and trespasser coming into your home ?
    when I was trying to explain the difference to my friend, that was me
    Yep, good one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems to me that guests are people you asked to come. Even though we often hear of "uninvited guests" those people are so designated because they were asked to leave or physically dragged away by the cops!

So what are these people?

Some say they can't be called illegal aliens because aliens are simply people from other places.

Some say they can't be called illegal immigrants because immigrants are not illegal (that logic eludes me, by the way!)

Some say they can't be called things like thieves, tresspassers, rapists and plunderers because that isn't nice.

So what are they? Or is the idea that refuting everything these people are called other than the term "undocumented workers" that the illegality or their actions will somehow disappear? Is the word "undocumented" some giant eraser that nullified the false papers, the fact that the "undocumented" snuck into this country? What???

Beleive me, they are "ILLEGAL ALIENS" until the become "PERMANENT RESIDENT ALIENS' and then evetnually Naturalized Citizens.

Good going William. Are they afraid of offending illegal aliens. That is what they are, illegal (not in this country legally) and alien (it doesnt mean they are from outer space), they just dont fit into our society, culture, and race; and the word 'alien' is basically saying that they are foreign. Oh well. They better stop callin us 'gringos'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT is just fine. Its not worth getting banned when a huge media outlet is going to let you speak. I agree its blatent censorship, but AMERICA would know what your talking about.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: NO illegal aliens on NBC News Network!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

I will send out a notice about this soon. I just returned from filming a show with NBC 17 in Raleigh. It will air on Sunday and I hope to have a video link for you later.

I'm doing a lot of media interviews for ALIPAC and doing my best to carry your message to the rest of the nation. Things are moving so fast since the protests that I usually do not enough lead time to let you know about the appearances before they happen.

I arrived at the NBC 17 studios around 10:50am. Shortly after I put the microphone on my shirt, the host of the show "At Issue" politely explained to me that I could only use the terms undocumented immigrant or illegal immigrant and that I could not use the term "illegal alien". I said that was very odd and that I could make no assurance I would not use that term as I use the terms illegal alien and illegal immigrant as a matter of habit.

She explained to me that it was company (NBC) policy not to use the term 'illegal alien'.

During the show, they did not cut me off but I naturally used the term illegal aliens several times.

The show is supposed to air in NC this Sunday. I do not know if they will let my comments stand, or if they will edit out my use of the term "illegal aliens" or if they will cut the 8 minute segment of the Show I'm on.

We will see.

William Gheen

Be very cautious about agreeing to talk with anyone who suddenly tells you "policy" dictates. Ask to see that policy in writing. Remember, the media is only, I repeat ONLY interested in getting a hot story. They have zero interest in representing your stance. It is strictly a ratings thing, pure and simple. If you have no public relations background, you are a sitting duck for them. Do NOT go into an interview to be televised cold. Require that you have final approval of what is to be shown BEFORE it is to be aired or you have an attorney in the wings. You need to see exactly what they are going to air to ensure you are not misrepresented. You said how fast things are happening....all the more reason you do not get caught up in media hype. The ultimate message is not to provide someone with a hot story. Do not be a pawn. While it may be enticing to have the phone ringing off the hook, remember what your true goal is...and, if the media is not on the same wave length, you will be doing yourself and your goals a disservice. Get professional pr advice from a trusted source. This is not something to wing on your own.

The term "illegal alien" is what you want to use. If they don't have you to interview, who are they going to get? If the media is seeking you out and they want you, they have to take you as you are, otherwise, they miss out on you as the most reliable and "hot' current source. Frankly, if you waterdown the terminology, you are watering down your message. Let's face it, either you are telling your story and they carry it as such or you are just a pawn for their story. The "illegal aliens" are just that. To imply less is incorrect. They are breaking the law. To dance around this terminology is wrong. Let's not dignifiy law breakers with politically incorrect terminology. They come here without adhering to our country's laws. That is wrong. Can I pick and choose what laws of this country I feel I should obey? Of course not. "ILLLEGAL" is exactly what they are. Call it what it is.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123