Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets not lose faith people We are still hanging in there I think they hear us and know the LEGAL citizens of this USA aren't going to buy their lies and scamnesty bills. United we stand, Divided we fall.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

we are doing better- three weeks ago we had almost none on our side
    now we only need five more

this is no time for self pity about the futility...we can do that AFTER tommorow's vote. They are listening...just keep writing and phoning.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    This won't pass, all the positive news from Bush/Kennedy and pals is just false propaganda trying to convince us and the public that everyone supports their sellout of our futures, so we should just shut up and accept. Do you honestly think old Ted would be at a Spanish Radio station singing songs in Spanish if he was not worried? They might even stoop to some Psych Ops tricks and post some defeatist items on this site to try demoralise us. Think back a few weeks the night before the bill died the first time Kennedy and friends were gloating and projecting that they were very confident, they ended up going down hard in flames!

I think they are just about done now. Its all starting to come apart at the seams and most of them know it...Politicans may be a lot of things, but they are not usually stupid nor suicidal.

I have a bunch of emails to write and send to DC!
    Politicans are not strong - I think we can outlast and endure more than they can, all they really care about is quietly blind siding us or going on vacation.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

No Matter What We do it looks like it's going to pass

TX Senator John Cornyn told "Citizens for Immigration Reform", Dallas:

"IT'S A JUMP BALL!"

That means our team still has as much chance of capturing the "amnesty ball" and running with it as the big-money interests! So please KEEP ON CALLING!!

Probably people were nervous before the Normany Invasion to save our way of life, too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look, I'm just as tired of emailing and calling as everyone else, but I'm not giving up. I did this for 2 years all by myself before I joined this group, and I didn't quit then, and I ain't quitting now.

Besides, a lot of signs are pointing toward these Grand Compropmisers getting nervous. When's the last time you saw Ted Kennedy doing a talk show like he did this week-end. That tells me they're not so sure of themselves and are trying to drum up support.

We're in it, to win it, so put a smile on your faces and keep pounding that keyboard.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never give up, never. No matter what the outcome, we must keep on because every day more people are victims, more people are awaken and there will still be illegals coming. It is not over, we cannot surrender.

Bad news should not sway us because the cause is worthy and it is right. So fight on dear friends and pray for guidance.

God Bless America and God Bless us everyone. Pray for William too. Tomorrow will be a very difficult day for him. He will need strength and an alert mind to combat the evil foes and their sneaky ways.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I will give up when they pry my dead cold hands off my cell phone!

JAK
    More and More people are waking up everyday!!! We cannot give up!!!

I know of SEVERAL senators who are going to be FIRED in 2008.... how about YOU!!!!! They will NOT ESCAPE betraying us!!! They will do well to remember that!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I am surprised poeple aren't throwing cake or tomotaoes at these people. I swear if Bush came to my area, I'd lob a friggin rotten piece of fruit at him and call him a traitor.
    BrightNail, (is that 8d commons or 12d common brights?), I understand your frustration, you don't know how badly I'd like to spit in the face of this sorry excuse of a President.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast